[untitled]

[untitled]

A Story by Jordan

I was walking with the perfect girl, not knowning what to do. I have had a crush on her since the 6th grade. We are now in 11th grade and still in the friend zone. She konws i like her but, i have no idea what to do. It is a beautiful summer night and we are walking on the beach. I gathered ny courage and took her hand. Im glad its dark beacuse my cheeks were probably pink. She looked up at me and smiled. I looked her in the eyes, they were beautiful, golden brown. She hair blew in her face so i tucked it behind her ear.

"W-what are you thinking about right now?" I asked her as i stopped walking. She looked at me and stopped too.

"Us." She said. It was silent after that, she kept on walking.

I followed, things about us, trying to see what it would be like if we were together. I couldn't even imagine. But why would such a flawless girl fall for a dork like me? I just doesnt happen. I ran to catch up with her. Knowing me, i tripped and fell. She ran and helpped me up. I kept on walking.

It was silent as i took her home, for i had nothing to say. Some one once said, people who are quiet, usually are thinking. I think thats true. I pulled up to her house and opened the door for her.

"Thanks, Peter." She said as she climbed out. "I had a real good time. i like to be with you." She leaned in and kissed my cheek. I'm sure i was blushing. I walked her to the door then said my good bye. I nearly floated to my car.

The next day she was looking as beautiful as ever. I sat next to her at lunch, deciding to make my first move...or at least try to.

"Hey, Kayla." I said, nerviously.

"Hi peter." She replied, cherrfully.

"So i have been thinkin, when you thought about...us...last night, was it good or bad?" She face got real serious and she looked at me.

"Good of course."

"Well, do you wanna tell what you were thinkin?" I asked. Looking down at my food, avoiding her eyes. Her hand slid into mine.

"I was thinking about how much i like you, but you probably don't like me very much." She sighed and got up to take her tray. I pulled her back down and looked at her.

"Kayla, i think your wonderful, flawless, and unforgetable. I would love if you were my girlfriend. But why do you like me? Im an Immautre dork." She smiled and kissed me. It was the best...and only...this of my life (so far) and i wanted it to last forever. 

"So your my boyfriend?" She asked.

"Absoultley." I said, taking her hand. People stared. Why would a beautiful girl like the geek? It just dosent happen.  It messes up the quo. Kayla's best friend came up to us.

"YOur commiting social suicide." She said, pulling Kayla away. I knew this would happen. Kayla grabbed my arm.

"I know, and  i don't care. I love Peter." And with that we, hand in hand, walked away. Only thinking about us, not any one else.  

© 2009 Jordan


Author's Note

Jordan
I made this for a contest.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow, that was amazing. I will vote for you. great job.

Posted 14 Years Ago


wow this story was really good...and also very cute.
Great Job :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


wow, i really liked this one. Thanks for entering it in the contest!

Posted 14 Years Ago


awww.. this is so cute..
i was holding my breath as i read it and i love it.
such a great write...
keep it up...

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

241 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on May 25, 2009

Author

Jordan
Jordan

Oz (:, Djibouti



About
Hey im Jordan. Obioiusly i like to write. Im not so good at writing poems or songs...but i love to write stories and books so i hope u like them. I am 15 and i play soccer, track and golf. My best fri.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..