What ever happened to our world?

What ever happened to our world?

A Story by Josheph L. Dewson
"

Always thinking our countries are so perfect. Whatever happened to our world?

"
I thought maybe through years of leaders and history changing figures maybe our kind would have figured it out. Now we are down to 'trump', an over confident loud mouth that doesn't think before he talks. "Oh but he's loyal to his country". Man What the f**k.
What ever happened to the World.
We are still trying to pick the best leader for our country?
"He's going to keep us safe"? What? Build a wall up and shower people with guns? Let me tell you America you will not be safe, you will fall and you are by far one of the worst countries in this world. You have so many genius minds yet you are so dumb?
Whatever happened to our world? We aren't even trying to be part of each other even though this is the closest we have ever been in history and yet we are so close but no no we need to block our borders.
Trump is not a saviour he had a rich dad. Trump is not a saviour he will not make America great again, Obama already did that. Trump is a dictator, the resemblance of him and Hitler is unspoken.
We need leaders for our world, we need leaders that have benefits. Trump will destroy our world when he realises he has destroyed his own country.

I am one of the great minds of this next generation. I am 17 and we need to stop thinking ourselves in this country format. As young as I remember I saw the world as one big country, and I will continue this way. You need to sit down and stop thinking your country is great, you need to realise what this world contains is great. 17 and I'm out.

By Lewis Dewson,



Please share with family and friends if you agree with my message.

© 2016 Josheph L. Dewson


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on July 5, 2016
Last Updated on July 5, 2016
Tags: Fuck Trump, World, Country, Travel, Great, Rant, help, Revolutionary

Author

Josheph L. Dewson
Josheph L. Dewson

About
I'm a new generation writer Not for seeing the things we do see Not the second side of the argument but the third I don't think the world is a terrible place Just all these people have all the sam.. more..

Writing