The Tree of Life Against All Strife by Joshua A. Guillory

The Tree of Life Against All Strife by Joshua A. Guillory

A Stage Play by Joshua A. Guillory
"

The Tree of Life: Against All Strife, composed by Joshua A. Guillory on June 24, 2021 and published on writerscafe.org on June 25, 2021, central standard time.

"
The Tree of Life Against All Strife

"It will never stop." And from that, a flooding of thoughts and conversation began.

Scene 1: The Proof of Truth

Crinease: You sound like you're on (near or in relation to) accord with Warden Norton, but not discordant (harsh or cruel).

Zeelebbub: What I'm doing is: showing good of that of evil; showing an angel of the Devil.

Crinease: As a misrepresentation of false appearances, you're bringing out the good of that which was deemed evil. For the truth can be put in the Devil's mouth what is meant for the mouth of the good.

Zeelebbub: Yes, whenas I did with Crowley, gave it to him, in the Book of the Law, that which was done before in this person I was born. Seeing all the truth, I strike at the dismal perception of the defeated life of Christ. And in the line (lineage...) of Jesus, the sick evil thought of Muhammad.

Crinease: May you tell it all, or what for this conversation is sufficient!?

Zeelebbub: I do hold true the spirit of the man, the true life of Muhammad, agreeing with Manly P. Hall and Godfrey Higgins, that I denounce the mealy-mouthed patrons of deceit, who claim the religion, the emirs of race or grafting, but whose hearts, that wish to poison the Nile, are vile. I hold rather the life of the letter, than the death of the letter itself. I say so in Jesus' mighty name, in the Spirit of Truth.

Scene 2: The Truth of Proof
When, in the dead night of ignorance, I show you better things in dreams. - Zeelebbub

Continuing their discourse, Crinease provides some insight.

Crinease: When I was talking about a misrepresentation of false appearances, I just thought of something that I thought prior: The sun still shines through the rainbow.

Zeelebbub: Certainly! God has left proof of himself through, and as, his creation. I see the spirit or life in the person, or things, not just the tune but what the person sings.

Whether people do right by me as I have done by them, the truth of me will not be dimmed or cut down as a limb. 

by Joshua A. Guillory

© 2021 Joshua A. Guillory


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
Added on June 25, 2021
Last Updated on June 25, 2021
Tags: truth, life, love, peace, joy, happiness, philosophy, discourse, proof, light

Author

Joshua A. Guillory
Joshua A. Guillory

Orange, TX



About
I'm 33, I love poetry! And philosophy! And you and me as well!!! more..

Writing