A Successful Invocation of The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad by Joshua A. Guillory

A Successful Invocation of The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad by Joshua A. Guillory

A Story by Joshua A. Guillory
"

composed by Joshua A. Guillory (on) June 30, 2021, central standard time, and submitted on writerscafe.org on July 1, 2021, The actual date of the (this) faithful discourse is not recorded.

"
Joshua A. Guillory: It's a pleasure to be discoursing with you, the Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad.

The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad: And same to you, my dear and beloved Brother. I have so much I want to talk to (with) you about today.

Joshua A. Guillory: When invoking you, I felt that such was such (the case). Proceed!

The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad: You are doing an excellent job! You are a tree of peace, which the Lord has planted. Continue bearing good fruits of righteousness.

Joshua A. Guillory: Yes, indeed! Thank you.

The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad: As you know, 242, which is the gematria of your name, is the same gematria of the name which I was addressed by so many times, the Honorable Elijah Muhammad. This is for a sign as well that you are not only my chosen, but a manifestation of that great one who bestowed the truth to me. The world seeing, have not seen. Listening, they have not heard. Having a heart, but no compassion for the Truth.

Joshua A. Guillory: Yes, indeed. Continue, the MOST Honorable One, and Thank you!

The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad: Such people have the name of the beast, for their practice is to keep men (man and woman) separated, so that they never come to anything true, but remain defiled in self-seeking pleasures at the expense of others, working evil continually, day and night, never satisfied, the people never satisfied, and not doing that which is satisfying in God's sight, and to that only are they loyal, which is nothing, which is suffering, which is hell forever. They worship and obey not the Name or Spirit of Christ, they worship a dead letter or name of Jesus Christ. This is the working or name of the Beast.

Joshua A. Guillory: So much insight. Thank you! Go on.

The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad: The seed of it is jealousy and unbelief. Cinderella's jealous stepmother and (step)sisters tried to do everything they could to prevent her happiness, and the gods or spirits the opposite. The jealous failed, and Cinderella prevailed. The Goddess of Truth made sure her daughter was taken care of. Cinderella had many Angel friends, and the jealous ones many of the fake Devil. Cinderella, she was given the higher science. They (the evil ones) are trying to do the same to you, They're trying to stop you from walking in peace, because they keep stumbling, being insecure and afraid of the Truth. They don't believe they can truly do what is right in God's sight. They've been given a bad precedent to go by.

Joshua A. Guillory: Thank you for telling me. This is interesting and valuable stuff, keeping me vigilant, that I may stay peaceful, and with valiant care.

The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad: Yes! Your nature is that of a loving flower. In heaven, we say, "Space is free," and in you that I see.

Joshua A. Guillory: You're the great poet, And one of the greatest physicists to ever grace us.

The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad: It is by the omnific Word of JEHOVAH, that Blazing Star of Peacefulness, the One and True, that I am able to be and do so.

Joshua A. Guillory: Peace be unto you!

The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad: Peace be unto you, too.

A Successful Invocation of the Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad. Peace be unto all of you, too. And may the One and Truthful, in Peace, through the strength of membership, of good and not of evil, abound in your hearts forever. 

© 2021 Joshua A. Guillory


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Author

Joshua A. Guillory
Joshua A. Guillory

Orange, TX



About
I'm 33, I love poetry! And philosophy! And you and me as well!!! more..

Writing