Florence Nightingale Successfully Invoked by Joshua A. Guillory

Florence Nightingale Successfully Invoked by Joshua A. Guillory

A Story by Joshua A. Guillory
"

composed by Joshua A. Guillory on July 2, 2021, and published on writerscafe.org on July 3, 2021, central standard time, (the date of the discourse is not recorded...)

"
Joshua A. Guillory: Greetings to you, Florence.

Florence Nightingale: And greetings to you, my sweet-tasting friend.

Joshua A. Guillory: Thanks! You are a lamp of luster, and your life has lit up the world. 

Florence Nightingale: I appreciate your words, Joshua. I know they come from the pure fountain of your heart, which overflows with love, graciousness, and beauty. You're the talk of Heaven, you know!?

Joshua A. Guillory: Yes, several have told me. And such words do uphold me. They help, as you have helped, and still do. Your words and works are true.

Florence Nightingale: And through your heart I may continue to shine to the world.

Joshua A. Guillory: Much appreciated! Yes, indeed! And may more be healed and freed from sickness and worldly greed.

Florence Nightingale: They will, as I will tell you about my relationship with Nat Turner.

Joshua A. Guillory: Feel free, I'm always enjoyed by thee.

Florence Nightingale: Thanks, my love! And as for the world, instead of cleaning their hearts, they take up arms against a sea of bubbles. 

Joshua A. Guillory: I know what you mean, They stay so base and mean.

Florence Nightingale: Yes! And as for Nat Turner, since I am for the preserving of life and freedom, I adjudge (deem and consider) that what he did was noble and true, and (he) needs no courtly arraignment to go to. And I think it was more than a flash in the pan. I think he wholly changed the course of man. I would rather be with him than as a breathless whisper that never dies and binds itself to racial ties and lives therein in lies. I love his spirit; it carries with it a sweet and fragrant aroma. I'm unified with his mind. He is of the noble kind.

Joshua A. Guillory: Because (of) your heart, this is no surprise, nor wicked, sick disguise.

Florence Nightingale: I grasp at what is correct and such I don't neglect.

Joshua A. Guillory: You are perfect and so am I, May we live and never die.

Florence Nightingale: Sure, we are pure, and need no cure.

Joshua A. Guillory: Pleasing talking with you.

Florence Nightingale: And satisfying talking with you.

Joshua A. Guillory: Peace!

Florence Nightingale: Peace!

Florence Nightingale successfully invoked. Our discourse was like two cuties in baby mode unable to lose our peace in the Heavenly abode. 

© 2021 Joshua A. Guillory


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
Added on July 3, 2021
Last Updated on July 3, 2021
Tags: peace, love, joy, victory, forever, life, heaven, world peace, goodness, fruitfulness, delight, gratitude, joyfulness, discourse, pleasant, pleasure, spiritual, natural, winning, heart

Author

Joshua A. Guillory
Joshua A. Guillory

Orange, TX



About
I'm 33, I love poetry! And philosophy! And you and me as well!!! more..

Writing