Charles Manson and Myself having a Delightful Chat by Joshua A. Guillory

Charles Manson and Myself having a Delightful Chat by Joshua A. Guillory

A Story by Joshua A. Guillory
"

composed by me on July 5, 2021, and published on writerscafe.org on July 6, 2021, central standard time. The date of the discourse is not herein given.

"
After greeting each other, and sharing a few words, Charles Manson and I really began to open up.

Joshua A. Guillory: I don't feel the interviewers interviewed you justly. I think if you really want to know a person, you have to cater to their wish and personality and know there's good in the person, and they have something good and wholesome to say.

Charles Manson: Right on. Though in each interview I was able to shine my point through, I knew there was so much more to be said; and though I'm in a heavenly state right now, despite what others would want to think, it was very stupid how I was handled and the perceptions people have about me.

Joshua A. Guillory: I liken it to Psychology, particularly that of poetry therapy, where on one hand the idea de jure is to facilitate and enable healing, personal growth and emotional self-expression, but on the other hand, the hypocrisy, de facto, all these sites, for instance, on the internet, to publish poetry, etc., are filled with Jack the Rippers trying to rip away and eat at your soul and to, as one great Psychologist stated, get you to adjust to the White Supremacists', etc., agenda.

Charles Manson: Perfectly said! That is exactly the analogy and truth (or reality) of it. When I said that one of the first things I came to realize was (is) that everything everyone (ever) said was a lie, that is what I meant; namely, that it's a hustle going on. Surely, this thing called White Supremacy, in its intentions and behaviors, of trying to get its way, does exist. It's fear. People would be surprised at what all is going on in the world, and what has been going on for ages. 

Joshua A. Guillory: I'm enjoying this conversation with you. I always love healthy discourse.

Charles Manson: Same with myself. Even during the time I was charged and convicted, which led to subsequent fame and notoriety, which you know of, there was things during that time of eavesdropping and espionage going on. Being myself, during my time, on earth, a White man, I can tell you first hand that Blacks, etc., have always been bugged. I do, however, with saying that, think people should get over the race concept and unite together as one mind and one kind.

Joshua A. Guillory: I most certainly agree with you. They've been using the cell phone(s), and other technological devices, not only to spy on us but to sell valuable information or ideas we come up with to people who are (of) renown and a part of their game. If true people knew how much of Kanye's ideas weren't his, but mine, and countless other people, these people (the fakes) would be knocked down from their place of prestige and so-called honor, and their life or credibility would be like Clark Gable, gone with the wind.

Charles Manson: You can say that again!

Joshua A. Guillory: I have, again and again, but nobody truly listens. If Francis Bacon ever had a begotten son I would be the one, in the spiritual, and in the natural spiritually. And I believe (know) I am. My wit is incomparable. I understand and know things that few in world history could rival.

Charles Manson: And you already know, when it comes to publishing, serious publishing and results, you're like Jack Dawson on Titanic, the scene with him and Cal Hockley, you already know you're not getting the boat, or in (on) it. They would just stall or have someone plagiarize your ideas and approve of you way later when they're ready to do so. Something like Cheikh Anta Diop, whose works it took John Henrik Clarke a while to get published (to get any publication company interested in and subsequently published).

Joshua A. Guillory: You have many manner-masterers, or masterers of manners, who deceive the world with what looks like beauty, but no real truth, or love.

Charles Manson: True. I'm certainly not going to change my dignity and freedom for the delusional power or prestige presented. I didn't do it then, and I won't do it now. I already knew how the game worked. That's why I said I had to give the Rolls Royce back..., to keep the game going. It's calculated what's going on. They're watching everyone and or everyone they can, and strategically doing things and using human beings to stop certain ones, or try to, from ever making a huge and positive impact on the world. With people still believing a Jesus existed, and that he did exactly what can be read in a Bible, and in the time claimed, as a man known by the people of that time, to enter ATWA or World Peace in their hearts is close to impossible. The spirit and principle of Jesus is what is to be believed, and known, not the defeated life nor the delusion of his existence in the manner which has been handed down to the world. He is a manifestation of God and is manifested as all of us. All are God, and God is the only true thing or being that exists. All else is ridiculous.

Joshua A. Guillory: Most certainly! Reasonably, and as we are able, it is for us to take care of ourselves, other people, and by doing so, fulfill the will of God. Not only doing, but doing unto perfection. and seeing ourselves the same as everyone else, the spirit and the true body. One, infinite, and unique.

Charles Manson: And uniquely the same! This is the perfect will of Christ, whether we call him Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, Yahweh, Yahuah, Yashua, Yeshua, Jesu, Allah, and or Jehovah.

Joshua A. Guillory: And unless the world does this, in truth, they will continue to experience what Bacon calls in Sonnet 66, of Shakespeare, "a needy nothing trimmed in jollity."

Charles Manson: Amen to that! 

Joshua A. Guillory: And Amun-ra to that. The Pneuma of the Numa, or Spirit of the Name.

None of my works or invocations are that of quackery and superstition. In the true light of Inspiration and height of true Consciousness, you will see the Truth for what it is and the Truth that I am.

(When Manson says, "...I came to realize was (is) that everything everyone (ever) said was a lie, that is what I meant; namely, that it's a hustle going on," that means that people have been lying to him, pretending or acting like, even with words, that no hustle exists, but that everybody is just doing good and right and evil doesn't exist in the devilish world that men and women... in their fakeness have created. The truth of the fake world of capitalism and economics and white supremacy, etc., is that evil is going on in the (fake) world. And the Truth that I refer to when I say, "you will see the Truth for what it is and the Truth that I am," is referring to world peace and the truth in its fullness of the Universe, etc.) Thanks! :)

© 2021 Joshua A. Guillory


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
Added on July 6, 2021
Last Updated on July 6, 2021
Tags: peace, love, unity, joy, life, victory, forever, goodness, world peace, ATWA, Joshua A. Guillory, Charles Manson, Jehovah, Allah, Jesus, Spirit, Spirit of Truth, existence, philosophy, discourse

Author

Joshua A. Guillory
Joshua A. Guillory

Orange, TX



About
I'm 33, I love poetry! And philosophy! And you and me as well!!! more..

Writing