Oil and Water...

Oil and Water...

A Story by Juan

Stains of love scattered on my bed sheets, but you are nowhere present.Living in the moment but waiting in vain, a self inflicted state I've chosen to wallow in. Life goes on and I smile, laugh and joke having a wonderful time, never letting on that your presence is missing. Meaningless love making on my part wondering if youre doing the same, we both want something else but can only agree on the end result being that we be together someday. Were like oil and water but even then they coexist adjacent to one another, we on the other hand coexsit being apart from one another....Answering random calls laden with longing love and stubborn statements, in hopes that we can both manage a blue moon rendezvous. A harmonious union that begins with a lust filled heat so intense that before we make love leaves us both parched and when lying together in the aftermath nothing but satisfaction pours out of our mouths. Smiles, kisses, and embraces for a few more extended moments before we end our liaison with uncompromising words...

.....Oil and Water we are but never the less with moments of utopia to help us coexist...
 

© 2008 Juan


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice...

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wonderful imagery. Palpable feelings. The cadence really lends itself to being more poetry than prose.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I'm your number one fan

Posted 14 Years Ago


Your imagery!! "Stains of love scattered on my bed sheets," had me completley mesmerized. Again there was this flow to it, an easy pace that suited the piece as individual sentences as well as in it's entirety. The emotion of it was beautiful.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

ooh I like this a lot.

Life goes on and I smile, laugh and joke having a wonderful time, never letting on that your presence is missing.

This line is so: "I've been there before" you know?
It sucks when a person feels this way. I hope its not something you're going through... because that would mean that you're sad and I don't like it when people are sad. So be happy ok? : D

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

356 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 26, 2008
Last Updated on June 26, 2008

Author

Juan
Juan

Greenfield, WI



About
Some find it disturbing, some find it amusing others are indifferent when they realize that my writing has a bit of fact to it..generally from my own experiences. Most importantly I'd like to say "I w.. more..

Writing
w.i.p. w.i.p.

A Story by Juan


Mass production.. Mass production..

A Story by Juan