A taste of love and it's quirks...

A taste of love and it's quirks...

A Story by Juan

With the flick of the thumb the flame is set loose on a cigarette as the inhalation begins a soft, seductive voice asks "what do you think?" Two strips of flesh are parted with smoke curling up them to reveal a straight yet tinged smile that replys "you look beautiful" and in an instant a blast of heated pins emerge on the skin that once pale is now a bloody Mary red. A shriek escapes the red banshee "why must you answer a simple question with a f*****g lie?" The world is mute for a brief moment before a monotone voice nonchalantly declares "a simple question answered with only the few words my heart will allow at this point" The image of a forked tounge emerging from the lips that caused the red banshee's eardrums to endure these painful words enrages her soul and belts out "Your heart could never produce such words because you are an animal, void of emotional tendencies, you function on instinct rather than emotion and being the animal that you are, you instinctively sought to wound this prey and succeeded". The beautiful vision in front of him becomes a blurr for a second under a glossiness to the eyes now apparent but under control. The response is in duplicate form, monotone as ever..."I am only a beast when invited to ravage your body, my deepest apologies for my unsuccessful attempt at ensuring your emotional happiness..

© 2008 Juan


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hello, Juan. Are you latino? The way you write and the words you use are really, really good. The reason, why I asked if you were latino is because do write in Spanish, too? Cool if you do!

Posted 14 Years Ago


The title just caught my attention........by the way i am not good at reviews either.....cheers,lea

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

340 Views
2 Reviews
Added on June 27, 2008
Last Updated on October 7, 2008

Author

Juan
Juan

Greenfield, WI



About
Some find it disturbing, some find it amusing others are indifferent when they realize that my writing has a bit of fact to it..generally from my own experiences. Most importantly I'd like to say "I w.. more..

Writing
w.i.p. w.i.p.

A Story by Juan


Mass production.. Mass production..

A Story by Juan