How To Clean Leaving Room RUG

How To Clean Leaving Room RUG

A Story by Judith Collins
"

For many of us, the area carpet is a great investment in decoration. Heats and adds color to our rooms. It offers soft places to play the game and watch movies and slumber parties.

"

But in order for the carpets to last for years, it must be preserved. A large part of this maintenance is regular cleaning. Sure, you can send a carpet to be cleaned out of the site by professionals-but it's not cheap. If you want some time and energy, it is possible to do a good job of cleaning your carpet at home.

As an additional feature, you'll get peace of mind that defines the exact types of detergent used on your carpet--a knowledge that is increasingly important to many, especially those with small children or chemical sensitivities.

 

1. Prepare the carpet. First, the vacuum meticulously on both sides to remove any loose dirt.

2. Test for colorfastness. You have two options. You can follow the mixing instructions on a carpet cleaner/shampoo purchased by the store (makes Basil a good product), or you can add a few sheets of mild dish cleaners to a bucket of warm water. Do not use hot water, because it may shrink the fiber or color fade away. Now, test the solution on a small corner of the carpet to make sure it doesn't turn on the colors. If this does not happen, go to the next step.

Related: Green cleaning: Environmentally friendly home cleaning products

3. Wash your sponge or brush, make carpets deep-shampoo or detergent washer. Let the solution sit on the carpet and work for several minutes before rinsing.

4. Rinse. Rinse the carpet with the garden hose, making sure the water is free from the SOAP foam before finishing.

5. Remove excess water. Squeeze a lot of water from the carpet as you can using the mop, taking care to work only in the direction of the carpet nap.

6. Dry. Put carpet to dry. As soon as the top side dries, flip it so the bottom can dry up as well.

7. Remove the fiber. Use the soft brush or brush to soften the carpet fibers, as they may be compressed during the washing/drying process. Put your carpet back in the room and enjoy!

It is important to wash carpets only when they are dirty. To test whether the carpet needs cleaning, grab a corner of the carpet and let it slip on the floor. If a small cloud of dust is tripped, the cleanup process will be good. Also, wash the carpet when you are clearly despicable or have a noticeable aroma.

With periodic maintenance and cleaning, your carpet will serve your family and your home for many years, hosting numerous patrol matches, TV marathon races, and the joys of fires.

For more home maintenance tips, check out our video about the eight clean-up errors that everyone is doing.

© 2018 Judith Collins


Author's Note

Judith Collins
Click Here For More Information.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
Added on June 26, 2018
Last Updated on June 26, 2018
Tags: Carpet, Cleaning, Rug