The Beginning. Chapter 1

The Beginning. Chapter 1

A Story by Ju Ju

I have always lived without a mother. I've never really had the mother touch. I always lived with what my dad taught me. My dad wasn't much of a father at all, more like someone who wanted you to believe he was god and if you didn't worship him and saw through his emotional and mental problems he disowned and did not want to know you were even alive. I never saw he was like that until I was 15 when I met the person who changed my life entirely. She came into my life and cleaned me out. For the long while I have known her she has never been simple. Her name is Johnna and everyone says she is going to end up ending my life but I think she is where it begins. I met her through the wonderful world of Myspace. We talked off and on and one day I realized she went to school with me. I was only a freshman so I knew no one. I fell for her quick and if it wasn't for that one picture comment we would have never started a chapter.

© 2008 Ju Ju


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
Added on February 24, 2008

Author

Ju Ju
Ju Ju

Flint, MI



About
I am Judy, Writting is my thing. I listen to a variety of music. I am in love with one person. I like reading alot. I will read up to 5 books in a month. It's crazy. I like to act. I write because I h.. more..

Writing
Heard By All Heard By All

A Poem by Ju Ju


Around You.... Around You....

A Poem by Ju Ju


I Sit Alone I Sit Alone

A Poem by Ju Ju