Hive Minded XxxX II

Hive Minded XxxX II

A Poem by Juton
"

A Social Prose Commentary Poem

"

Backlit spook,


    Acrylic ghost canvass phantom paper sketch hand drawn outline pain deterred the brush fire black strokes of fate from painting the white never drawn in lines blurred wreckage of a million unspoken words before the throne of every nuclear winter's born half vanquished by geostigma the radiation paralysis of a vampire's estranged blood violently boiling amidst irrelevant cells making every second life count as a chance to clot the waning light between worlds before the orbital plateau drop of a land vaporization fate engine entitled Goliath the last Mine set its will upon the atmosphere to eclipse all breath from the children of men, So it was in the end.


     When the last oil stained tear of the androids gave way their undertones of regret to the illusion of a lonely existence within the painted world of Sandcastle Universe where she The Only A.I finished the final words of the last journal entry after the curtains of hell's fire awoke the terminal brimstone of crossing the universe stars to accomplish the majestic act brought upon the wellspring of everything that ever existed by the red manifesto of hate and greed over love's accepting destiny of man's press every button at your wilting finger skeletal tips to eradicate the invisible enemy that never was...


In earnest anticipation of,

© 2014 Juton


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
Added on January 18, 2014
Last Updated on January 18, 2014
Tags: #SpokenWordUniversity, #Spokenword, #Villainoftruth, #Poetry

Author

Juton
Juton

Edinburgh, Edinburgh, United Kingdom



About
Algorithymns Poetry™ is a digitally distributed poetry project of nerdity, sharing to inspire equality, learning & creativity for the purpose of ending prejudice, social stigmas & bullying. more..

Writing
Hive Mind L II Hive Mind L II

A Poem by Juton