"Tears Of Radiance"

"Tears Of Radiance"

A Poem by KalebG (Cry Faux)
"

"Being afraid to move, only weakens your heart, never regret; live your life and love your soul”

"

"Tears of Radiance"

By: Kaleb G.Berry

Chills don’t come from the wind nor sound.

Made from the distinction, we learn to all live with it.

This is the only thing I define scary about life.
When the assertion about life is said to dwell from us humans, I truly believe life is scared of its self.

….3 Days ago….

A seldom child with pink skin and blue eyes fierce like a hurricane stood upon this road where I am now.

Wearing Blue cut jeans and renown of her scarlet dress, this girl the same age as me, under took the simple revelations of hell.

The murky clouds that responded to her beauty and touch of greatness, turned into black hatred and harsh faces of oblivion.

The sky opened up and ice fell from the horizon.

Rain boxed into the ground and the wind shattered the old hearts of the weary.

Instant, I felt scared and weak.

The fear took over me and I became an inception to my own will.

To anxious to move, the girl took my hand and enthralled it tensely.

Trying to run, I regain my potency and pulled away. 

She looked at my iris and turned it into a sliver color.

Grinning a smile this girl, kept her head high and opened her arms with gratitude.

Thunder came and the water swayed down our pale necks.

Wind hurled blocks of stone and plywood as bait.

Each piece represented agony and pain.

 Restless to the fear that disturbed me, I began to try dragging her away from the storm.

She did not budge or move.

The dirt flicked into her eyes, but it didn’t blind her.

The blustery weather exalted vigorous life forms, but could not uplift the heart of this sybarite.

It was just at that split second I knew thus girl cannot be hurt by anything; fear, sadness or stone.

Tied in into the sky, was a blue rose, which was the same color of the necklace she was wearing.

The symbol of illumination stroked over the whole world, making her courage a puissant shield that lit the firs on everyone of her and my doubts and sorrows.

Realizing the heart of this girl cloud not be bended the storm defunct and dispersed from the blue.  

Coming back from the headaches, we looked around and seen that everything was annihilated.

Life tossed every inch of hardship at us, and failed.

I was hiding my face from her, for I was shame that I was scared at first.

With kinder in her face she laughed at me.

Taking my hand she placed a small note inside my palm.

I gazed at her smiling; my cheeks turning sharply red.

Replying with her fateful smile with dignity, she walked away wishing me good night and told me to read the note.

I stared at the piece of paper with radiance, and shining on it was the breaking of dawn.

Opening the memorandum it spokes these words:

“My God, to the victor, prior, the messiah; this is war. Whatever situation you will save me, so I shall not have fear.” 

 I knew then where her true power came from, promising I would never forget that fadeless day.

© 2010 KalebG (Cry Faux)


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

A powerful scenario!
This is really well written love! A great story that holds tension, is vivid and shocking and really cool!
Love it
xx

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

211 Views
1 Review
Added on August 24, 2010
Last Updated on August 24, 2010

Author

KalebG (Cry Faux)
KalebG (Cry Faux)

Kansas City, KS



About
I am a teen writer, and college student, who passion is to tell my life through imagination. hoping to become a Game Designer, working with sqaure enix. I create these poems, when i need to c.. more..

Writing