"RIZE AGAINST"

"RIZE AGAINST"

A Poem by KalebG (Cry Faux)
"

“It’s only a matter of time till the world faces fear and a person faces his life.”

"

“RIZE AGAINST”

Written by “Kaleb G.Berry

“It’s only a matter of time till the world faces a person faces his life.”

 

 

Doing the right thing for one individual, simplifies the meaning for their life.

  Assisting the right person heals wounds and allows you to gain strength only a pure heart can withstand.

 Infamous people doing iniquitous things, no, we cannot take them all.

 Not even one at a time.

Creativity allowed us to feel and drive the internal light telling us the fulfillment of our own goals.

 It caused by fear, something everyone is fragile to, and anger; something that we abide to.

It tears us apart away from our love ones and, empowers us with a feeling of being alone. 

If only a frown, was not a symbol of tears.

If only a fist, meant not to kill.

 If only a cough, did not describe the sound of demise.

We all humans too can live a beautiful and humble life.

 But living a fearless life is only my fantasy and my dream.

 Our bodies were meant to hurt when punched, cry for love, seek for hope and, strive for life.

 We cannot blame ourselves for the emotions of our own beings.

 No we are not perfect. 

When the world seems to rock your heart to evil, it is not your fault.

It’s only a struggle that you where put through to make you stronger person, but still makes one more pathetic in heart.

 What does all this mean?

 Does this explain that we are victims of claiming our own life?

It all depends how you control your sun, moon, and planets in the solar system of your heart.

These planets are being hit with the mighty asteroids from the belt, in the black virgin territory.

 Your will power is the stars and your brain is God.

Imagine; if God controls this planet with care, why can we do the simplest task and control the only life with dare to be a part of?

 Become strong is what all I can say and pray for forgiveness.

Forgiving why?

 I’ll say again.

 This world here is corrupted by so much drama and, chaos that we do not know what to think, but only to get and take.

 Men take your wives and do not anticipate their blessings for what they have to offer. Females are the greatest friends, and allies.

Constructed with their own sense they indeed were made to be different.

 This too is my fantasy and dream, a world where no men were scared to step up and take action to be with their love.  

Living the life of regret they made with their own decision.

This generation we must fight for a new life, harder than ever.

More the world grows the dangerous it gets.

 Can’t we all just love life instead of worrying about what will happen next?

 Yes we all can.

It’s your choice to make up your mind.

Choose to be Infamous or Famous?

 Think about being a villain or hero?

My mind is already in play what i will be, holding my own fist, rising against the world.

No tears will save this place, only thing we can do is do our part to heal, give, and love.  When it comes down to the wire, where will you stand?

  Don’t settle for darkness in the light.

 Rise against.

© 2010 KalebG (Cry Faux)


Author's Note

KalebG (Cry Faux)
I got this Inspiration, from knowing that USA is 35th in Math and 29 in science which is horrible, it makes me wanna say what is wrong with people! and the other inspiration is from all the single parents, which my mom is one, and to my classmates, we as seniors is about to face life.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

The complete poem tells a true story. I believe we need to be humble and downsize our life. Here in the USA we have been living above our means and the people of the USA are paying for the desire to have everything. Many people including me quit buying un-necessary things. I try to help family and neighbors. A lot of wisdom in your words. I like the final lines.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

248 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 2, 2010
Last Updated on September 8, 2010

Author

KalebG (Cry Faux)
KalebG (Cry Faux)

Kansas City, KS



About
I am a teen writer, and college student, who passion is to tell my life through imagination. hoping to become a Game Designer, working with sqaure enix. I create these poems, when i need to c.. more..

Writing