I AM

I AM

A Poem by KalebG (Cry Faux)
"

Discover your path, Discover yourself, Love you

"

 I am

 

It is me I see in the reflection of this moon, a thought too kind, and a thought through the mind.

 The sinking waves underneath my feet are battering from side to side.

 The dust and light on my skin brightens the particles in the crystal strife.

This moon shines tonight on me. A blessing that every human can see, that every human should be.

 The cold passes by without a sign, my arms shiver and bumps form outside my skin.

 I took at breathe into the gleaming night, whistling a tune that might sound right.

The sidewalk path turns pale as the wind whispers into my ear, “who are you”.

The soft vibration whales in my head that drowns my thought into shades of red.

 I question the silence that walks beside my shadow, “Who am I?”

The crash blinds each minute to a pulse opens my ear to understanding.

 The trees posted on the left side quaked into ground, repealing the wind as its brown wings tires to keep up with its tempo.

Again I open a ceremony of confusion to myself, “Who am I?”

 Who are you?”

 The racking notes of the song shakes the tension and the roar of the night gives me a feeling; uneasy.

  Finding a bench underneath the stars, the light post brightens as the sky showed the scarlet Mars.

  I took a seat; I relax the body on the painted green metal.

 Hunching over to catch my motion, the hands placed on my knees protected me from a collapse.

The memories ran across my mind over again, like the cycle of evaporation

  Using a magical spell to seize rain and make condensation.  

Time goes by, and soon I begin to let out a sigh.

 A teen passes by me, I can see he is an age of my similar occasion.

He sees me staring at the ground, looking lost like a fragile child who is left cold, without a blanket, a child without being found.

“Who are you?

 Where are you going?”

  He spoke soundly as his curious brain focuses on.

“That is what I am trying to figure out”

 I replied to him slowly without making myself a gold crown.

“What does your heart says you are?”

  My eyes returned from the road, the guy’s eye I seen through him with a sign.

 “If you listen to your heart, it will tell you stories of what whom you really are, be patient and listen in silence.  Its beats are soft and warming and honest. Be alert and non-doubtful and calming. Listen well to the sound of that instrument that plays.  The vibration comes around once and said only twice. So listen with you mind, and be concise.”

 The guy went into the night with the blacking hall that is down the road.

He is on a path that will lead to a story untold.

I may take that same path as him face to face, to be strong and bold.

Another path that is different, that makes me love myself that is wise and pretty as he told.

 Behold another door, which has opened.

I am taking my friends and my heart; taking a step into the light, another story of my life has just begun. Who am I?  I am who I am.

© 2011 KalebG (Cry Faux)


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good little story!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

470 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 8, 2011
Last Updated on April 8, 2011

Author

KalebG (Cry Faux)
KalebG (Cry Faux)

Kansas City, KS



About
I am a teen writer, and college student, who passion is to tell my life through imagination. hoping to become a Game Designer, working with sqaure enix. I create these poems, when i need to c.. more..

Writing