Dancing Flames .::Axel Love Story::. Intro and Ch. 1

Dancing Flames .::Axel Love Story::. Intro and Ch. 1

A Story by Amberrr!
"

a love story about Aime and Axel. <3

"

~I felt like something was smothering me. I couldn’t see in front of myself, I couldn’t breathe. I basically couldn’t do anything. Then, it finally became clear. I could feel, breathe, hear, and see that a gigantic floating castle was above me. Where am I? ~

 

 

There was a castle floating in the sky, a girl gazing at it from below, and three teenage boys walking to the castle they called “home.”

“Hey, Roxas, Demyx, look. There’s a girl over there, and she looks new around here.” Axel whispered to his companions. Roxas and Demyx looked, amazed at the sight they were seeing. Axel smirked. “I’m going to have a little fun.” Roxas gave a worried look over at Demyx.

 “Don’t, Axel, you might scare her!” Demyx said a little too loudly. The girl looked over in the direction the voice came from.

“Who’s there” She asked with a hint of worry in her voice. Axel stepped out, giving her a smile.

 “Well now, aren’t you a pretty young thing?” He said, his grin getting wider to comfort her. The girl looked a little less worried. “Come on you two, get over here! She’s not going to bite you!!!” Axel screamed at Demyx and Roxas. The girl thought that the man with spiked red hair was very kind. Was this a crush?

 “How are we going to tell Superior about this?” Roxas worried. Demyx just stood there, frozen, staring at the girl who he thought was pretty.

            Axel froze. Did he not think about the Superior one? “I don’t know,” said Axel,” I’ll just go talk to him in a few days.”

            Demyx, still staring at the lovely looking girl, asked subconsciously, “What’s your name?”

            “Um, well….You see...I don’t really remember my name.” The girl replied to Demyx.

            There was a silence between the four teenagers.

            “Well, we need to give you a name.” Axel suddenly spoke.

            “Like what?” Roxas replied to Axel.

            “A traditional name. A lovely name that can only be suited by a lovely young woman, such as herself.” Axel cooed.

The girl blushed. She had never gotten this much attention in her life. Or, as far as she can remember, anyways. She liked the attention. She didn’t want it to stop.

“I’ve got it!” Axel roared. Demyx and Roxas jumped, but the girl just stood there, looking at the three. “Aime!” Axel purred the name so sweetly the girl was in awe. Aime meant love, affection, and beautiful. Aime loved her new name. She could get used to it.

 

© 2008 Amberrr!


Author's Note

Amberrr!
<3

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very enjoyable. A great intro to, what seems will be, an interesting and creative story. You have talent. Your writing style is fluid and easy to read.
Only thing I would hope for a bit more of is character description. But thats just me, I'm a fan of details so it's just my humble two little cents is all. :)

All in all, nicely done. keep it up :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


I love it

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

509 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 25, 2008

Author

Amberrr!
Amberrr!

somewhere in a box :), NY



About
Hi. My name is Amber and i love the Kingdom Hearts series. :) more..


Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Time Flys, Bye Time Flys, Bye

A Poem by Amy