An Encounter inside Bangkok BTS

An Encounter inside Bangkok BTS

A Story by KPossible

Bangkok is a lively and vibrant city, the capital of Thailand.
It is famous for its hot weather, variety of sweet street food, and very affordable fashionable clothes. 
Bangkok is also famous for prostitution. It is so common that wherever I walk, I will see a tourist accompanied by an 'escort'.
I am here not to judge their chosen profession but to share an encounter happened inside the train.
This tourist was speaking extremely loudly, and telling the Thai lady seated besides him about his hotel, where was he staying, and for how long he will be staying it that 'apparently expensive fancy hotel'. I couldn't hear her response but from what it appeared at first glance, I actually 'judged' the situation. I relate her to those escorts that I have seen at the streets. 
When the tourist didn't get the response he needed (at the time he reached his stop), he get out of the train. I saw his disgusted, perverted expression while he kept staring into the couch, hoping the Thai lady will walk out and get his offer. Only I realized the Thai lady was a normal citizen who is commuting the public transport, and was being assaulted by this tourist. Instantaneously I felt angry. I felt bad for judging her as well.
I am not sure if I have interpreted the event correctly, but this is merely based on observation. Never ever judge a situation ever. 

© 2015 KPossible


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on November 22, 2015
Last Updated on November 22, 2015

Author

KPossible
KPossible

Malaysia



About
Here to share some thoughts about life more..

Writing
Fear Fear

A Story by KPossible


Drawing Drawing

A Story by KPossible