We Are All Just Tiny Atoms

We Are All Just Tiny Atoms

A Poem by KWP
"

just another tiny moment

"

perpetual motion 

life metamorphic 

nothing remains the same 


lapsing from the relative 


dissolving from the moment 


discovering the infinitesimal now 


observe ….. 


the rise, the fall, the plateau 

the rise, the fall, 

the rise, the plateau, the fall 


it is you

it is me 

the eternal flow 

in you

in me 

we are all just built from atoms 


wait, we can still step back and observe ….. 


take the flight 

or

fight the fight 

or simply enjoy

the rise, the fall, the plateau ….. 


unbind within the flow 


it’s all life, just life, 

eternal 

© 2017 KWP


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

What is but a cluster of qualified science wrapped in Man's imagination? We should stand back, we should understand, we can.. but I wonder... isn't the panorama precious in its own shape without being broken up in too much knowledge.

You create beautiful language, you give thought for the study of, you're the complete writer. Thank you. Am not au fait with such science but you've opened a door and, surely that means more than ... nothing!

Posted 7 Years Ago


This read like the joys of sex on reaching the O, having the O and then Oh! A very fine write Elizabeth, how we all are relatively small in this universe on a more serious note.;)

Posted 7 Years Ago


Very cosmic and metaphysical.
Reminds me of "we are all stars"

I like the repetition and shuffling of rise, fall, plateau and how it ends in smaller font, almost as if whispering or receding back into the eternal.

Posted 7 Years Ago


The essence of your poem, the observing part, that is modernity.

Flight, fight, enjoy... you kind of mock the natural reflexes a little bit. It's clever.

You know that you live on a continent that has pretty much there own evolution.... broadly speaking over all the species. Kangaroos and all them poisonous snakes? Only in Australia.... I forgot what I was getting at. oops. I know I liked it.

Posted 7 Years Ago


KWP

7 Years Ago

just swatted a poor mama and about 100 of her little tiny baby red back spiders ... :( they'd kill a.. read more
Davidgeo

7 Years Ago

I think the point was dead babies.
"it is you
it is me
the eternal flow
in you
in me
we are all just built from atoms" Well written poem! :)

Posted 7 Years Ago


i love this topic and connections you make ... reminds me of the Travolta movie "Phenomenon" ..if you haven't seen it i think you would enjoy it. this train of thought also makes concrete and steel part of nature along with everything else doesn't it?! ;) i am also reminded of my college professor on carbon science .. fantastic class even for me, a right brainer :} tho i hear the distinction is a myth .. we reduced everything organic to carbon in that class ..you have gone to the universe and beyond in your poem ... :) great stuff says i!
E.

Posted 7 Years Ago


this reminded me of the dialogue in the movie ''I Origins'': '' When the Big Bang happened, all the atoms in the universe were all smashed together into one little dot that exploded outward, so my atoms and your atoms were certainly together then and... who knows, probably smashed together several times in the last 13.7 billion years, so my atoms have known your atoms and they've always known your atoms. My atoms have always loved your atoms.''

Posted 7 Years Ago


and we draw energy from one to another,re charge for another day

Posted 7 Years Ago


How true and each day life moves on. From birth until death and into eternity. Fight the fight or simply enjoy the flight as we are only here once. Valentine

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

409 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 2, 2017
Last Updated on February 2, 2017

Author

KWP
KWP

Sydney, NSW, Australia



About
'The kernel, the soul — let us go further and say the substance, the bulk, the actual and valuable material of all human utterances — is plagiarism. For substantially all ideas are sec.. more..

Writing
Lisa & Kal Lisa & Kal

A Poem by KWP



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..