Vince and Issue #3: His Dad [Fixed]

Vince and Issue #3: His Dad [Fixed]

A Story by *Kantola*
"

Some swearing, so dont yell at me >< (dont say i didnt warn u) DUN DUN DUN it gets sad at the end, and this isnt the finale of ISSUE BOY! In the story, his dad is Leo and Leonardo... i just got lazy in editing/typing this :3 enjoy!

"

 

 

 

      Vince climbed out of bed, rather fell out of his bed. He looked up at his clock, and moved his hair out of his face. "Oh god, what the hell?" He asked himself as he looked at the time: 12:00 a.m. Vince sighed, and rested his head on the ground. He began to mumble angry things to himself. "What woke me up in the first place?" He questioned himself. There was a loud thud outside his door, and the doornob jiggled. Vince grabbed the gun that always conveniently lay under his pillow, and aimed it at the door. "Damn safety's on." He grumbled. The door opened, and in walked his father, Leonardo.

      He stood at about 5'10", fairly short for the family's size. He had slicked back black hair; a classic hairstyle for the job. "What's wrong with you? Why didn't you go to prom?" His dad asked. Vince grumbled.

      "Here we go again." He said quietly to himself. "I didn't have anyone to go with."

      "Why didn't you go with your nice lady friend, Kantola? She seems like a nice girl. Or why didn't you go with Ramone?" Leonardo asked. Vince glared.

      "I don't like her like that, and two guys going with each other is gay... literally." VInce said rolling over. He placed a pillow on his face so he wouldn't have to look at his father as he spoke.

      "I think you are, sometimes." Leonardo sneered.

      "What did you just say? What point are you trying to make!?" Vince sneered back, removing the pillow. Leo smiled.

      "You haven't gotten laid. You don't have a girlfriend. You hang around Ramone all the time. What point do you think I'm trying to make, buddy-boy?" He sneered. Vince slowly stood up.

      "Well, you know what, dad? I'm sick and tired of this s**t that you keep throwing at me. I'm not gay, alright? I SAID IT! I've said it hundreds of f*****g times before. Do I have to screw thirty-thousand women before you think I'm straight? Come on! What the hell do I have to do!?" He yelled. Leonardo turned the light on, blinding Vince momentarily.

      "You make a point, but I dont see you keeping your promises. You're 18, Vince. Get a girlfriend. I can't stand being belittled because everyone at the business thinks that you're gay. I won't have a gay son!" He yelled back.

      "You know what? Why don't we just settle this in the morning and not wake anyone up. That would make the most sense." Vince sneered.

      "No! I want to keep you on your toes! Think of something to say to my face now." Leonardo sneered. Vince sighed, then cracked his knuckles.

      "Just because I'm 18 and I haven't gotten laid doesn't mean that I'm gay. There are plenty of guys in my school that are still virgins! Even girls for christ's sake!" Vince said, trying to keep his voice down. Leo laughed.

      "Son, you should be picking up girls everywhere because of the job that I have, and-"

      "Just because my dad's a f*****g mob boss doesnt mean I'm proud of him!" Vince exclaimed. The father's eyes became wide with shock. "You know what? I'm tired of this s**t already. You think that you're such a big f****n' hot shot just because you're a mob boss. I'M NOT POPULAR! I DONT WANT TO BE POPULAR! WHY DO YOU WANT ME TO GET LAID? SO YOU CAN LOOK BETTER!?" Vince exclaimed. "No. I want to watch you go down in flames. So sit on that, and twist." He sneered. The father sighed quietly, and looked around the room blankly.

      "I was just doing this for the better of the family. That's the only way I know how to make money." Leonardo said quietly.

      "I understand that but it's just what you're pressuring me into that's making me disappoint you. You're so f*****g self oriented that I don't even think you know when my birthday is. Can you name all of your children?" Vince asked, trying to take his town down a little bit. His dad sighed, and bent his head.

      "You make a good point. Did your mother tell you what happened, when I went to the doctors last week?" He asked. Vince shook his head. "I have cancer." he said quietly. Vince frowned. "I wanted to try and fix this up before I eventually disappeared off the face of the earth for good. I wanted you to be the best you could be. I don't think Tommy could do a better job than you, and I wanted you to be a man. Not a f*g. I see that you're doing fine without me breathing down your neck. I can tell by your actions that when I'm gone that you'll take care of the family just fine." Leonardo said, a tear or two going down his cheek. "The doctor said I only had a few years to live, but I doubt that cancer will be what kills me." he said chuckling to himself. Vince sighed.

      "You saying that doesnt make me want to take back what I said, if that's what you were aiming for, you b*****d." He said with a slight smile. "Can I got to bed, now? I have exams tomorrow." He said. Leonardo bent his head, nodded, and walked out the door. Vince sat on the bed to ponder. Why had he yelled, again? Was he really that angry on the inside, and he just hadn't noticed?

 

 

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE OF... ISSUE BOY!!!

© 2008 *Kantola*


Author's Note

*Kantola*
I was angry the day I wrote this >_> so that kind of helped for venting issues and writing =D Plz give me advice! Ppl i know irl, slap me if i ignore u ><

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

"that when you're gone" since it is leo talking shouldn't he be saying "i'm"? instead. I liked but I think there should be some more dear it's discriptive yes but I know you better than that and with all of your frustrations you could have came up with something alittle but more... Angry you know what I mean? I will call you tomorrow.
Loveya hun


Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I really liked this one, but I really wish that you could have been a little bit more descriptive, and I know that you can be. Otherwise I really like this chapter. Whoohoo for mob bosses! Haha, Leonardo wants Kantola and Vince to get together.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

"that when you're gone" since it is leo talking shouldn't he be saying "i'm"? instead. I liked but I think there should be some more dear it's discriptive yes but I know you better than that and with all of your frustrations you could have came up with something alittle but more... Angry you know what I mean? I will call you tomorrow.
Loveya hun


Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

229 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 18, 2008
Last Updated on May 13, 2008

Author

*Kantola*
*Kantola*

I'm a drifter. I live where i want :D



About
Myspace Codes Myspace Codes Myspace Layouts Myspace Icons ZOMG PENGUIN!!! more..

Writing