Ch.1 : Sometimes You Don't Learn

Ch.1 : Sometimes You Don't Learn

A Chapter by Kao Ruji
"

Carlos known as the mafia boss of the town of "Taros" but right now known as a detective looking for leads of the supernatural when Fayne pops up who drives him crazy! who has some info for him.

"

Dark black curly hair, tanned skin. Green vivid eyes, he brushed his heavily haired goatee with his thumb and forefinger. Tilted his hat as he watched people pass by as they whisper around him. Smoke clouded his vision as he cleared the path with an old newspaper.

People might know him as “Boss”, “Leader”, or “Don” but right now he just Carlos, a detective for the supernatural sector 5, level 1.

Footsteps pounded the floor boards as they clicked throughout the bar, by-passers stood and watched as a lady geared up in a see through button down top, white shorts and metal-toe boots as she passes the bartender’s counter and sat down in front of Carlos. Her turquoise hair was pulled up into a messy ponytail, as she watched Carlos’s expression.

“Fayne what are you doing here? Carlos stated.

“Well I heard some rumors about you Carlos. Want to know what they said?” Fayne teased, as she poked his arm playfully.

“I do not care what people say about me, now buzz off.” Carlos rolled his eyes.

“That’s not all I came all the way here for! I thought if your nice, if give you some information. If you’re going to be grumpy I might as well go.” Fayne grinned then turned her head in a comically pose.

“Wait Fayne!” Carlos gritted his teeth.

“Oooh! What do I see?! Mr. bad-a*s Carlos is begging! Is the world ending? This is rich coming from you! I thought it never be a day when I see poor little Carlos on his knees begging for my help!!” Fayne squealed in delight, as her honey brown eyes showed happiness as she clapped her hands together in amusement.

“Don’t push it Fayne! Or you will regret it!” Carlos cracking his knuckles as his blood is broiling, glaring at her.

“Didn’t say I didn’t warn you…” Fayne snapped her fingers as black shadow wolves snuck their teeth into Carlos’s body, down his arms, legs and neck to prevent him from moving.

Blood splattered the floor boards, as the wolves dig deeper into his wounds. Closing his eyes and growled “svanire! As they were ripped from his sight as they howled in pain. Instantly his wounds healed quickly than any average human and have vanished.

Turning back to Fayne opening his eyes “Fayne what did you really come here for!?”

“Fine, fine! I get it.” Fayne annoyed that Carlos ruined her fun.

 “I have spotted sources of sulfur near the entrance to purgatory, but something was not right. Usually sulfur is red, but the sulfur that I found at the entrance was pitch black. Like it was dying. I think something is happening to the supernatural, but I don’t know what. But it’s bad,” Fayne spoke with an uneasy feeling, her eyes held unknown mood, her hands digging into her palms as she was biting her lip.

“Why haven’t you told me any of this? What stopped you?” Carlos’s brown eyes held a stern at Fayne.

“Well… I was going to tell you, but the scent was getting weaker, so I was going to Mr. Boris house to see if he has any leads. But lost my way to baked goods smell! It was like it was calling me!” Fayne with a happy expression spreaded across her face.



© 2015 Kao Ruji


Author's Note

Kao Ruji
Tell me what you think? Still working on it! ^^

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
Added on April 1, 2015
Last Updated on April 5, 2015
Tags: detective, supernatural, demons, etc.


Author

Kao Ruji
Kao Ruji

Ventura , CA



About
Hi I'm Kao! I'm a writer, I have been writing all my life. I still haven't publish anything, but I am still trying. Let's see. I like Japanese language, anything is related to Japanese culture or fo.. more..

Writing