Life's Good

Life's Good

A Story by Karen Johnson
"

Love your life! It'll make you feel good!

"

Note: Read it and FEEL it. It'll have a better impact :) 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life is so good. It’s of course not easy, but it’s good. Life is the reason we get everything. Our happiness. Our Pain. Our failure. Our success. And you know the good thing, or actually the best thing about living is you get a chance to make choices. Well, but unfortunately, many of us, leave these choices to either our kin or pals. According to me, being a little mature, all of us has to live life ‘our’ way. Everyone has a life of their own. So being nosy and getting into others’ life is as bad as being a nasty neighbour. A quote which I love sharing and following says a beautiful and well known thing again ‘Live and let live’ If you are going to be bugging yourself with what others are saying, you’ll lose your originality. You’ll lose your uniqueness. And nothing is worth them. You need to remember that amidst every single thing ‘You are priceless’. Love yourself. Don’t give a damn to people if they call you a spoilt, because you’ll realize it soon that what you’re doing is correct. At the end of the day, you have to remember that you’re life belongs to you.  The decisions you take have to be from ‘your’ heart. If your decisions are influenced by the large speaking world today, you’ll realize that when they go wrong tomorrow, none of them will come up to either apologize or speak again. It’s better to keep a smile when they’re talking about ‘your’ future, and when they stop, be ready to say, ‘I’ve decided, my life. Thank-you for your lovely suggestion.’ That may sound rude, at that moment and actually is quite a lot rude, but sometimes, to empower we have to be harsh.

Life, I’ve always believed is amazing. Because it’s something we own. It’s something we don’t need to pay a rent for. It’s something we can truly possess and say that ‘yes! that’s my life’. Life is something which each of us has and truly deserves to rule. Believe me don’t waste your true possession. Live with the amazing feeling of leading a ‘unique’ life belonging to ‘you’. Don’t deem over ending it so soon, because with you you’re killing a bunch of hearts who’ve loved you throughout. Be good to the good life. Be your own ruler. Rule your life. Live better. You’ll smile even more if you’ve understood what ‘you’ meant throughout this article. So search for your life and live it better now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading. I love my works and own them SOLELY and WHOLLY

© 2014 Karen Johnson


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Truly inspirational! good to read this one.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 24, 2014
Last Updated on November 24, 2014
Tags: #Life, #IownIT, #Beingyou

Author

Karen Johnson
Karen Johnson

Vadodara, Gujarat, India



About
An aspiring journalist and grade ten student! :) more..

Writing