Saber's Dynasty: The Clan

Saber's Dynasty: The Clan

A Book by Kari
"

This is the story of Saber, a dragon prince. Follow him as he builds his own clan. There is magic, drama, laughs and tears. Read as he and his clan overcome the ultimate evil and become legendary.

"

Chapters


© 2013 Kari


My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very nice, well done. Can"t wait to read the rest!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I want to tell you about the realm of L’Arne where there are thirteen species of dragons that inhabit a vast continent, living with each other in their own society. There are separate and distinct clans that live in their own territories, interacting with each other for trade, mating and war. There are seven classes within the society: servants, farmers, skilled laborers, healers, sorcerers, warriors and royalty. They are families, friends, lovers and enemies striving to survive in a world hidden from humans.
This is the story of Saber, the Crown Prince of L’Arne and his journey to create his own dynasty and the trials he overcomes as he evolves into the greatest dragon leader of all time. In the realm of L’Arne, the last descendants of these thirteen clans of dragons survive with the aid of ancient laws and secrecy. Saber’s privileged days have become so boring that when he overhears his mother and aunt discussing all the horrible things about to happen due to his 5,000 year old uncle, Ragnor’s’, pending death, Saber volunteers his services and destiny seizes a new life for him. This new life will take Saber right to the edge of loyalty and respectability as he builds a dynasty in a time of warfare and passion; rife with secrets, magic, twisted bloodlines and pure evil. Saber goes from being the pampered and bored Prince to achieving the unheard of: melding his subjects and their different classes and species into one clan, Saber’s clan. Saber must build a new lair utilizing the craftsmanship of the Duck-billed Clan to excavate an entire mountain. Finding a mate is his next priority and when all else fails, getting drunk with Ragnor gets the job done. Cherna, a gargantuan Water Dragon is the answer to Saber’s dream, even if she doesn’t exactly meet royal expectations. The Red Dragon lineage and Saber’s desire to add them to his clan creates the greatest conflict in the book, bringing both sorrow and joy to Saber and his clan mates. Castle intrigue brings about the dethroning of Saber’s mother and a new infant Queen from Saber’s clan is crowned with magic first being introduced into the royal line. Unheard of magical power emanates from Saber’s twins as they grow and become forces for the entire realm to reckon with. This introduces the Elemental Clan, the keepers of all magic, and they must destroy this new power or find a way to control it. But they soon learn there’s no controlling Link and Leona. Ryoch, the queens father and a Berzerker Dragon, searches for his hatchlings when they are kidnapped by a poisonous Berzerker relative seeking revenge against Saber. With Torch, an unlikely hero emerges bringing peace of mind and a whole new attitude to Saber’s clan. Torch’s adventures through the war zones bring Stone, a young Elemental/Berzerker that shows signs of being a great healer, saving the queens mother, Glenna a Forest Dragon, from certain death. Lea, the last pure Red Dragon and the story’s greatest villain, is finally dealt with and her fall from grace is disgusting to behold. Will a new love emerge from her ashes? The story comes alive with twists and turns and with characters, both beautiful and ugly.


Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

410 Views
2 Reviews
Added on October 25, 2013
Last Updated on October 25, 2013
Tags: Dragons, Magic, Drama, Evil, Castle, Love, Fantasy

Author

Kari
Kari

Yerington, NV



About
I am a full time wife and mother of 4 and 3 step children. I am also the proud grandmother of 6 beautiful kids. I didn't come by writing in the normal way. I tinkered with writing as a young adult, .. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Kari