NBA PLAYOFFS PART 2

NBA PLAYOFFS PART 2

A Story by KarinLA24
"

Last post had the Western Conference race.....now i'm going to talk about the East.

"
So now... time to talk about the Eastern Conference. They are a lot of "Big 3's" on the East so let me begin talking about the teams:
1. The Bulls- FANTASTIC SEASON FOR THE BULLS! Nice to see their success. I've always liked the Bulls as my East team. I'd like to see them make it to the finals. Lead by Derrick "MVP" Rose, Carlos Boozer and Joakim Noah they could do it and are expected to...by many including myself.
2. The Heat- I hate the Heat. lol. Sorry. I have nothing to say. Their Big 3 is annoying.
3. The Celtics- Hate the Celtics too. I'd like to see another rematch with the Celtics and Lakers in the finals, but after this team traded Kendrick Perkins and decided to rely on Jermaine O'neal and Shaq (Injury prone players) their chances went downhill.
4. Magic- I dunno. I do like the Magic, But if the rely on the 3 constantly like they ALWAYS do...then they won't make it far. You live by the 3 you die by the 3. Play Defense. I love Dwight Howard though.
5. Hawks- Nice young team, but don't see them getting out of the 1st round.
6. Knicks- Melo. Chauncy and Amare. They gotta lead the team. They have been struggling a lot. Don't know if they can make it far. Who knows. They could surprise.
7. 76ers- Surprise team. I see them being the WOAH team and making it to the 2nd round.
8. Pacers- Barely making it to the playoffs. Don't see them making it far. But love them as a nice young team.
My Eastern Conference pick is : The Bulls. 

© 2011 KarinLA24


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice youre relly good with the basketball topic

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

259 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 11, 2011
Last Updated on April 11, 2011
Tags: NBA PLAYOFFS, BASKETBALL, SPORTS, NBA

Author

KarinLA24
KarinLA24

La Crescenta, CA



About
20 years old. Currently in College...majoring in Journalism and minoring in Photography. My future consists of hopefully getting a career in Sports Journalism AND opening my own Photography Studio... more..

Writing
Love. Love.

A Poem by KarinLA24


NBA PLAYOFFS NBA PLAYOFFS

A Story by KarinLA24