One Year

One Year

A Poem by heather
"

I wrote this to my love for our one year anniversery.

"

I remember when I first met you I didn’t think you could be mine.

But now I see that I was born to love you this whole time.

 

Your eyes see straight into my heart. I cannot imagine a day of us apart.

 

Though we have our problems I know that we will make it through, because through it all I know that I am in love with you.

 

Your touch sends chills down my spine. I am so glad that I can now call you mine.

 

Your gentle words, so soft and sweet. How can I ever doubt that you truly love me?

 

God sent you to me, and for that I am so blessed. I know that every time I see you I can lay my head against your chest.

 

When you hug me I feel so safe. I know nothing can hurt me or it will surly meet its fate.

 

You have taught me how to love, and for that I am truly thankful. You can rest assured that every day I am grateful.

 

I think you saved my heart from its terrible defeat. You have sewn it up and healed it, now I can stand on my feet.

 

This year has been one of the best, if not the best I’ve ever had.

 

I hope that we can continue on into the future together. I pray that the love we have for each other will never wither.

© 2009 heather


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love this =) ♥♥♥

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
JRB
Love is sweet, love is at it best, when the souls are undressed, and the bodies are pressed together in the passion of ones love. Nice right
Jan


Posted 15 Years Ago


Very romantic and honest. I've also written a poem for my love for our one year anniversary...
Anyways. good write!

Happy anniversary to you guys and many more!

Posted 15 Years Ago


How precious! What a beautiful one year tribute to the one you love!!!
May you have many more to rejoice and celebrate!!


Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 1, 2009

Author

heather
heather

About
My name is heather and i am 16, I love to write poetry and i also love to sing thoes are basically my hobbies. God is my rock and The almighty and i serve him. My boyfriend is amazing and i love him t.. more..


Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..