Human

Human

A Story by CommonHeartCure
"

A little girl doesn't listen to her parents,and is swpt into the sea.Kinda sad,but not really.

"

 

The world is a place of varying people,all full of their own personalities or lack thereof.We see the skies tremble beneath people's glorious air machines.The waters ripple with the weight of ships.For we are human.Humans invent.

But we do not see how futile the inventions are,when we run the risk of thinking ourselves too grand.The Earth will teach us our lessons if we fail to comprehend,we are falible.We are human.

Now let me tell you a story about a little girl,Ann.

Ann didn't understand the need to keep away from the edge of the bridge.Her teachers and her parents all told her to stay away,least she be swept away by the ocean.

However,Ann didn't listen,and went to the edge of the bridge to see what was below.As the child she was,Ann didn't look very hard before she got down on her knees and swung her head over.

A tree off in the distance swayed violently with the comings of a large breeze.

Ann came face to face with the crashing waves and screamed,but as she tried to pull back up,the winds pushed her harder and harder until she fell in.

The ocean asked why Ann had gone against her teachers and parents wishes.Ann merely shook her head.

The ocean told her that she should have not been so reckless,and not think herself so tall as to be more right than her own family.And so Ann cried and was swept away by the ocean.

Ann's teachers and parents went to the bridge and wept.Each dressed in black and red.

And one day an older boy named Thomas Frouder pranced up to the edge of the bridge,thinking it a nice place for lunch......

© 2009 CommonHeartCure


Author's Note

CommonHeartCure
I on't really like it,but whatever.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

well written

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

195 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 3, 2009
Last Updated on July 3, 2009

Author

CommonHeartCure
CommonHeartCure

MS



About
Hi! I'm begining again here because I haven't had much success elsewhere!If you'd like me to review something,let me know!I like making friends,so please also be my friend.^___^ - more..

Writing