{Chapter 3} Kat

{Chapter 3} Kat

A Chapter by Kat

I opened my eyes only to close them again. It hurt to even look around but eventually I forced my eyes to stay open and slowly looked around at the familiar light blue walls surrounding me, the soft silk black canopy bed brought tears to my eyes and a lump in my throat where a breathing tube was. I was in his room, he had saved me. At first, my heart jumped at the thought of my midnight blue haired vampire coming back and being mine again but then sunk as I finally remembered he didn't love me anymore. I knew that for a fact. I wanted to tell myself I hated him but even after two months of missing him, I still didn't. As soon as I saw him I wanted to kiss him but the ache in my heart reminded me it wouldn't be right. He looked up at me finally and then looked away, I wanted to grab his chin and pull his face back to mind. I wanted to feel like something to him again, like I still mattered, but I didn't know if I ever did. I winced and finally pulled the tube out of my throat since I was finally breathing on my own again, my hair was damp but not soaked so I figured I had only been out a few hours. I opened my mouth to ask him why he saved me but stopped when I heard the door open and saw a familiar short girl with short brown hair and matching brown eyes and smiled weakly as she ran over and nearly tackled me back onto the bed in a giant hug. "Hi Emily." I smiled. Emily hugged me even tighter and said. "Kat! I was so worried! What happened!?" Then she turned to Blue. "Wait..What did you do!?" Blue's eyes narrowed, I knew Emily was coming off a little strong but I couldn't blame her. She knew what he had done to me and she was very defensive about it. She knew I had never been the same since. Blue sighed as he finally looked up but not at Emily, At me. "I knew she was in trouble..I didn't know if she fell in the river or not so I saved her..That's not a crime.." Emily glared at him. Before I could even say a word Emily took my hand and pulled me off the bed. "Well she's leaving and so am I." She said flatly as she pulled me out of the house, to her car and drove me home.


© 2010 Kat


Author's Note

Kat
Please review and tell me if there are any problems in any of the book please.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

208 Views
Added on November 7, 2010
Last Updated on November 12, 2010
Tags: Romance, Vampires, Fantasy, Violence, etc.


Author

Kat
Kat

Dade City, FL



About
Hey guys, This is Kat. Here's a little about me. Name:Kat Age:15 Status:High School Sophomore Hobbies: Singing,Texting,Writing,etc. I am interested in vampire/fictional stories, romances,actions .. more..

Writing
{Chapter 1} {Chapter 1}

A Chapter by Kat


{Chapter 2} {Chapter 2}

A Chapter by Kat


{Chapter 3} {Chapter 3}

A Chapter by Kat