{Chapter 7} Kat

{Chapter 7} Kat

A Chapter by Kat

I opened my eyes as I turned and saw a black silhouette of a man standing before me. He was large and bulky, definitely stronger then me just by the look of him. He smiled a yellow toothy smile that made shivers shoot down my back, I was terrified. "Your hurting..I understand the pain he's put you through.." He hissed as he began to walk around me, circling like a shark in a fish tank. I stood still and didn't move a muscle, I didn't know if it was because I was afraid or if it was because of his stench. He wreaked of something old and rotting, like a dead corpse. I was so lost in my thoughts of his aroma that I hadn't realized he was right behind me, twirling my hair between his long white fingers. "I can take the pain away..Would you like that..?" "Yes.." I whispered breathlessly. "Are you ready?" He hissed again. I had to bite my tongue and close my mouth to keep from vomiting as I nodded. He pressed his fingers to the temples of my head. All I could feel was an immense pain that shot through my head, I let out an earsplitting scream and collapsed on the ground.


© 2010 Kat


Author's Note

Kat
Please review and tell me if there are any problems in any of the book please.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

215 Views
Added on November 7, 2010
Last Updated on November 12, 2010
Tags: Romance, Vampires, Fantasy, Violence, etc.


Author

Kat
Kat

Dade City, FL



About
Hey guys, This is Kat. Here's a little about me. Name:Kat Age:15 Status:High School Sophomore Hobbies: Singing,Texting,Writing,etc. I am interested in vampire/fictional stories, romances,actions .. more..

Writing
{Chapter 1} {Chapter 1}

A Chapter by Kat


{Chapter 2} {Chapter 2}

A Chapter by Kat


{Chapter 3} {Chapter 3}

A Chapter by Kat