{Chapter 8} Blue

{Chapter 8} Blue

A Chapter by Kat

I felt a pain in my heart, I had forgotten the connection I had made with Kat, So if she was in any type of danger I would know. I thought it had been broken when I left but then I remembered what I felt when she fell in the river. I was thankful that it hadn't faded. I instantly appeared in her bedroom and looked around quickly. I saw blood on the ground. My girl's blood..It was in a forming a pool beside her bed and smeared on the wall beneath her window. The smell of it filled my nostrils and I had to resist the urge to lick it up from the ground. I had to remember that my girl was hurt bad and I had to find her.
  "Kat!?" I called as I raced out of her room and down the hall to her dad's study where I remembered she used to hide in. I kicked the door open and ran in, only to hear the door shut behind me and lock. My eyes widened as I heard his voice behind me. "Looking for someone?" "S**t.." I muttered as I turned around to face my old friend that leaned against the door. "Kane.." I whispered his name with venom and disgust in my voice. His black hair was slicked back and tied in a long braid that rested over his shoulder, his red eyes struck me deep and slipped a bit of fear into my gut. I hadn't realized he was holding his black cloak in his arms until my eyes fell upon it, he had it wrapped around Kat. Her eyes were shut and she was losing a lot of blood from a wound on her chest that was seeping through the cloak and dripping on the floor. Anger boiled inside me and I almost tackled him to the ground. But I knew better then to take him head on, Kane was a master wizard and I knew most of his tricks but not this..this spell was something terrifying that even I didn't know about. "Beautiful isn't she?" He whispered as he stroked Kat's cheek and swiftly cut her below her left eye with his nail. "She's so pale and fragile..So breakable isn't she Blue?" He smirked as he stood her up and punched her and shot all of his force into her back. A cracking noise erupted from her body and I knew he just shattered her spine. "Stop it!!" I yelled agonizingly. "What for? I thought you said she was nothing to you anymore!" He screamed back at me. He knew I had tried to forget her but that I still loved her. He knew I would do anything for her, even kill myself if it came to that. God, it hurt like hell when I stood there and watched him break her down.
"Please just stop.." I begged him as I watched him grip Kat's hair and lay his hand beneath her chin. I couldn't take him, I wasn't strong enough to fight him but I knew I wasn't just going to sit there and let him kill my girl.


© 2010 Kat


Author's Note

Kat
Please review and tell me if there are any problems in any of the book please.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
Added on November 7, 2010
Last Updated on November 12, 2010
Tags: Romance, Vampires, Fantasy, Violence, etc.


Author

Kat
Kat

Dade City, FL



About
Hey guys, This is Kat. Here's a little about me. Name:Kat Age:15 Status:High School Sophomore Hobbies: Singing,Texting,Writing,etc. I am interested in vampire/fictional stories, romances,actions .. more..

Writing
{Chapter 1} {Chapter 1}

A Chapter by Kat


{Chapter 2} {Chapter 2}

A Chapter by Kat


{Chapter 3} {Chapter 3}

A Chapter by Kat