{Chapter 9} Blue

{Chapter 9} Blue

A Chapter by Kat

Now I was shaking, I could feel my eyes turning deep purple and I clenched them shut. "What are you up to?" Kane asked as he dropped Kat's limp body on the ground. He'd never seen me change before, he wasn't around to find out what I had learned to do. I smirked at him as blue fur and black stripes covered my body, my bones cracked and broke as they morphed into a cat-like form and I fell onto all fours. My mouth stretched into a muzzle and my eyes turned their deep violet as I turned into my other form. Kane was scared now, I could smell it as he backed up against the wall and I followed him. "Your a tiger!? How!? When!?" I couldn't speak when I was in this form, only growl and roar and use my body language to make words. Fear filled Kane's eyes as my now black talons came out and I raised my paw above my head and brought it down right across his chest.

Black blood squirted and oozed from Kane's chest, I watched it create a puddle on Leon's {Kat's father's} floor. I felt myself slowly turning human when I realized I had regained my human thoughts. When I was in my other form, it was all instinct. Not thoughts just animal instinct and when I killed my old friend, the only thing my instincts were telling me was to protect my girl. Protect her and finally bring her back into my arms no matter how afraid I was to do so.

I sighed as I laid my head in my hands and clenched my hair in my fists. I had no idea what to do, my girl was bleeding out and probably dying but I wasn't sure anymore. I hadn't checked her pulse or her breathing, I was too scared.
"Mm.." The weak moan that escaped her lips was the most amazing sound I had ever heard. I rushed to her side and laid my hand over her wound on her chest. "Shh..I'm here love.." I murmured. I knew she didn't have the energy to respond but at least she would know that I was here and that I was back and ready for her to be mine once again.


© 2010 Kat


Author's Note

Kat
Please review and tell me if there are any problems in any of the book please.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

222 Views
Added on November 8, 2010
Last Updated on November 16, 2010
Tags: Romance, Vampires, Fantasy, Violence, etc.


Author

Kat
Kat

Dade City, FL



About
Hey guys, This is Kat. Here's a little about me. Name:Kat Age:15 Status:High School Sophomore Hobbies: Singing,Texting,Writing,etc. I am interested in vampire/fictional stories, romances,actions .. more..

Writing
{Chapter 1} {Chapter 1}

A Chapter by Kat


{Chapter 2} {Chapter 2}

A Chapter by Kat


{Chapter 3} {Chapter 3}

A Chapter by Kat