An Ancient Story- Part I.

An Ancient Story- Part I.

A Story by Kaitlynn Ronas (Pandora)
"

To changing history.

"
I had this tree
It was the largest, grandest in all the land.
I once had a tree, she would speak to me of all her woes in the Earth
of every particle or every cry from her brothers and sisters.
Her own ancient family all gone, so now she would try to speak to me.
To tell me of the ways my brothers and sisters are killing hers.
Her tragedies were endless, every second one of her kin would fall.
Young, old and those that never even had a chance to be.

She tried to speak to me so then  I may keep her next generation safe.
The tales that she would tell;
Of the ancient times when trees were protected and loved as much as the Gods that were created from my kins' mind.
The times when no one would carve there names or symbols in there trunks for fun.
A time they were cherished in the garden of Eden.
But then an angel sinned and all of human kind were doomed.
She told me of how when my kin would try to be good and care for the Earth and eachother 
And how others would believe these humans needed lessons to become civil.
So they would corrupt and enslave  the most pure of humans
Her hope has been gone and created through her long existence , her love and hate strengthen and lost.
Her angry and petty forgotten. For she has seen so many of my kin do both amazing things and evil.
So with her patience in place she searched for someone that would see.
She found me, sitting on a cliff over looking the sea and dreaming while I read of Earths many tales in the environment I saw.
She whispered the begin of the Earth in my ear, asked me to trust and follow the path.
The path that lead right to her majestic self, hidden deep in the forest almost by a magic veil.
That's were we met on that fateful day, and this was her story that she told me:

End of Part I.

© 2015 Kaitlynn Ronas (Pandora)


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

202 Views
Added on September 18, 2015
Last Updated on September 18, 2015
Tags: tree, environment, ancient, life, evil, in, good and bad, land, earth, kin, brothers, sisters, killing, speak, eden, garden, protect, love, hate, petty, story, angel, human, fall, gods, existence.