I will wait ...

I will wait ...

A Poem by Randhir kaur
"

This is a real story based on my friend's experience. Waiting is a sign of true love and patience. Not everyone like her can wait and prove its true...A heart that loves is always young..

"
He never did come but his sweet moments always drived me crazy.
My madness became so wild with a desire to meet him yesterday and today destroyed my peace forever.
I heard someone at the door and thought that god have listened my prayer.
And when opened I see that the harsh wind ridiculed and left me unsaid...

© 2016 Randhir kaur


Author's Note

Randhir kaur
Hope this simple,casual write can make u feel the same as what it did to me. I feel that my pal shall stay in peace onwards because her feelings is not of her alone but now a part of our anguish.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Dear, this poem left me with some kind of curiosity... I loved the entire work but I failed to understand the last part in a better way. Of course, you had written it beautifully but curiosity will keep on hunting... It's my sincere request to you please let me know about the complete story. Thanks..
Anindita : )

Posted 7 Years Ago


Nice piece deceivingly powerful with emotion, and I like that the description adds even more; so true that not everyone can wait...hits home a bit.

Thanks for sharing

Posted 7 Years Ago


Longfellow's Psalm of Life ends with "learn to labour and to wait." Endurance is something which can be easily talked of but is difficult in practical life. Everything needs waiting- a lover has to wait for the one whom he; or she, loves, a writer has to wait to see his book in print, a sportsman has to wait to reach on top of his game.
The last two lines add to imagery and did capture my imagination.
A good concise, short poem, written in free-verse, but a good one to read.
Well-written. Keep writing.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Randhir kaur

8 Years Ago

Thank u Vatsal for ur appreciation..
Waiting is very hard. I do understand this poem. I like the thoughts and need to see another. Thank you Randhir for sharing the excellent poetry.
Coyote


Posted 8 Years Ago


Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

You did well and you re welcome.
This comment has been deleted by the poster.
Randhir kaur

8 Years Ago

Thank you. :-)
Peace Randhir, excellent way to express anxiety, the wait, of not accepting the present moment, the want for what want. That's what I took from this heART. Love iT!

Posted 8 Years Ago


Randhir kaur

8 Years Ago

Ever many thanks Nailah. I am so happy that u loved it..Blessed. Stay tuned..
why this happens, why not everyone gets love,
it is an emotional write and you conveyed feelings well

Posted 8 Years Ago


Randhir kaur

8 Years Ago

Thank u Hardeep ji...
Pure emotions! you have done so well in describing her feelings as if they were yours.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Randhir kaur

8 Years Ago

Thank u Insight for having a look...
Insight "MH"

8 Years Ago

You are welcome.
You have portrayed her yearning so realistically. And then the great anticipation that her prayer had been answered only to have her hopes dashed by, very appropriately, an empty wind. Beautifully written.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Randhir kaur

8 Years Ago

Thank u Sir.. I am glad to hear that...
B J Hughes

8 Years Ago

You are very welcome :o)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

602 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 14, 2016
Last Updated on March 2, 2016

Author

Randhir kaur
Randhir kaur

Jorhat, Assam, India



About
I master my life as I master my uniqueness. You'll find meaning in life only if u create it..it is a poetry to be composed,it is a song to be sung,it is a dance to be danced... I am a student stud.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Smile Smile

A Story by Kathryn Smith