Beyond Brotherly Love: A Hikaru and Kaoru Yaoi-Chapter 2

Beyond Brotherly Love: A Hikaru and Kaoru Yaoi-Chapter 2

A Chapter by Kawaiikitty96
"

This is Chapter 2 of my Hikaru and Kaoru Yaoi. This chapter doesn't contain anything erotic, but Chapter 3 will. All characters belong to Funimation and Bisco Hatori.

"
Chapter 2

  Hikaru:   As if it couldn't ring soon enough, the dismissal bell finally announced we could leave, or so I thought.  Tamaki Senpai caught me in the act of making a run for the door.  "Nope!  Nuh-uh-uh!  You're not dismissed until I say so! Club meeting now!" he announced.  With a groan, I joined all my coworkers at the table, taking a seat next to Kaoru.  He hadn't quit jittering, and I was starting to become very worried for my brother.  "You guys," began the air-headed Tamaki, "I've been thinking.  In order to gain more populartiy, we've got to publicize ourselves more!  Hardly any underclassmen visit our organization, because they're oblivious to our existence!"  As "the King" droned on, I tried to get my brother to calm down.  I nudged my leg against his.  "Kaoru, relax.  What are you so restless about?"  I asked.  Slowly, Kaoru moved his gaze toward me.  "Can we talk about it when we get home?"  Before I could nod, I was interrupted by the rage of Tamaki Senpai.  Glowering, he said, "Excuse me! I'm speaking!"  "You're excused, boss," I replied humorously.  Honey Senpai looked at Kaoru strangely and asked, "Are you okay, Kao-chan?"  "Never been better," answered Kaoru, obviously lying through his teeth.  "You really don't look like it," Haruhi professed.n "I'm fine, really!" my brother exclaimed, trembling.  Tamaki Senpai adjourned the meeting and dismised us all, except Haruhi, of course.  Outside, a limo was waiting on Kaoru and me.  "Are you sure we can't talk about it now?" I inquired as we hopped in the back.  "No!" Kaoru shot back, his face a hot pink, "We have to be alone."  My curiosity was enough to kill me at that point.  Not another word was said the whole way home.

Kaoru:     Though I had spent nearly every minute of my life with Hikaru, riding home in the limo that day with him was unlike any moment I'd ever been with him.  I felt like I was alone with an attractive stranger.  When we got home, I was going to expose a side of myself I'd never shown him before.  Doing this could ruin my life and alter my companionship with my lifelong sidekick, and the mere thought of that occurring made my heart sink like an anchor.  But I couldn't mask my true feelings any longer: I had to get them off my chest.  Every day, I was falling more deeply in love with my twin. As soon as we arrived at our home, I shoved the car door open, grabbed my brother's arm, and took him upstairs.


© 2013 Kawaiikitty96


Author's Note

Kawaiikitty96
This is basically a fluff chapter to transport the twins from school to at home in the bedroom (hee hee). I made the font a little bigger and did my best not to make any typos. Any feedback is appreciated. Let me know what I can do better and/or what you like about my writing. Enjoy!

Chapter 3 is coming soon, along with some yummy yaoi :3 stay tuned!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

It would be funny if Kaoru told him in the limo.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

4419 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 17, 2013
Last Updated on March 17, 2013
Tags: Ouran HighSchool Host Club, Yaoi, Lemon, Mature, Anime, Romance, Boyxboy, homosexual


Author

Kawaiikitty96
Kawaiikitty96

LA



About
Hello, I'm Viv. Writing is my escape from the horrors of reality. Feel free to give me some constructive criticism on my writing, and if you'd like me to do the same for you, I'll do it. I'm a coll.. more..

Writing
Crushing Crushing

A Story by Kawaiikitty96