It could have been

It could have been

A Story by Kaya
"

A short something that never went everywhere but ended in nowhere.

"

“If things had been different…” He trailed off, looking past the Judge. So much had been said, so much talking and debating, time spent searching for answers; for what was fair. It was what hadn’t been said that made the difference now. What he wouldn’t say could change everything for the others, but it would kill him to hear the accusation in his own voice.

Had he known about it before the incident? Had it been sitting in the back of his mind, waiting for the right moment to strike and ruin everything? He’d wrestled with his questions alone for days now. Is a monster born, or is it made? Sighing, he leaned his head back against the back of the chair. It didn’t matter either way, she was already dead. 

© 2013 Kaya


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Here you go again with a snippit of a story in which we know nothing of what it's all about. I love these!
The last line was so unexpected and chilling. Great!

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

282 Views
1 Review
Added on September 26, 2013
Last Updated on September 26, 2013

Author

Kaya
Kaya

Brisbane, Qld, Australia



About
Hey Guys, I just remembered about this website when my old computer came back online. I left writing and moed on to pole dancing, but, as embarrassing as reading through my old work feels, I want .. more..

Writing
Hidden Past Hidden Past

A Story by Kaya


Anzac Anzac

A Poem by Kaya