Mother and Family

Mother and Family

A Chapter by Kayo0104

When I was born I had an amazing memory... and imagination. I could see things work things out know which was right which was wrong. This made me really smart. But one thing unnerved me about my birth. How the first thing I remember was being in a pond, but i could breath and it was peaceful. My hair turned from a dead black to a reddish brown. When I resurfaced I was smiling at my mom. She was a big pink fluffy bunny. She hugged me like she was relieved. She sighed. 
I grew up with her calling her Mama. I also loved a blanket she gave me. It was cream with soft blue stars. I slept with it like it was a pillow. I also had a brother who was a sock monkey named BobbyJoe. My other sibling was a sister and she was a cream lamb. I loved my family. 
Another thing I found weird was how our family was different. Other  families were made up of the same creatures and a dad. I never questioned it because it felt right. 


© 2012 Kayo0104


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
Added on October 15, 2012
Last Updated on October 15, 2012
Tags: mother, moms, bunnies, birth


Author

Kayo0104
Kayo0104

Louisa, VA



About
I am an average kid with a dream. I dreamed ever since the age of 3. I started writing at 8. If you like my story Kayo & the Forest Camp (KatFC for short) The book should be published with in 2 years... more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Kayo0104