Character Profile: Grey

Character Profile: Grey

A Story by KeithKVH
"

Adopted son of the prestigious Greyson Family, and main protagonist of Legend of Mautau. The image used is done by an old friend who signed her DevaintArt ID. Minor spoilers.

"
Grey's actual name is Matthew Greyson, which he was known by while living in Aerennis as the adopted son of the nobles who govern the city, Jonathan and Samantha. He admires his father, who has always fought for the rights and equality of energists, and even after suffering partial amnesia, Grey holds fast to the values and aspirations he gained from being his son.

Grey can be hotheaded at times, but he is a kindhearted and courageous young man, and his wit and skill in combat are great enough that he could be called a prodigy. Even before becoming aware of his powers as an energist, Grey was very active and sporty. As an energist, his abilities are difficult to develop due to their unique origins, and as such he was initially deemed beneath the expectations held for him by his nemesis, Alastor Bastille. The truth is however, that Grey holds a power that easily sets him apart from all other energists.

The art of Rune Swordsmanship was taught to Grey by Alexander, an old family friend who seems to hold a connection to both Grey and Alastor. Unlike Alexander, Grey is a twinblade user, which grants him a bit more versatility in his spellcasting. He is still learning all the basic spells from Alexander though.

© 2014 KeithKVH


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I'm a artist ( Beginner) I'm gonna draw your character for you !

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

KeithKVH

9 Years Ago

Oh wow, thanks! *o*
Awesome job! This gives me a lot more insight into Grey's character in your book! I like Grey, but to be honest, I like Alaxander a lot as well. Alastor is pretty awesome himself...

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

268 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 19, 2014
Last Updated on October 19, 2014
Tags: Fantasy, Science Fiction, Character, Anime, Original

Author

KeithKVH
KeithKVH

Pasadena, CA



About
I've been writing a novel series as a hobby for several years. I hope to write other stories, but for now just hoping to continue improving this one. **Just a note to keep in mind, everything here .. more..

Writing