Bosco's life

Bosco's life

A Story by Kelly N
"

Tells a story about a puppy I fostered.

"

Bosco

                On July 1st, a little brown puppy was born named, Jiffy. Jiffy was abandoned the day he was born along with his other 21 brothers and sisters. I went to the shelter, and there they were….22 Labrador retriever puppies that all needed somebody to love them.  Whenever I saw a certain little brown puppy back in the corner sleeping, I wanted to take it home. We thought it was a girl, but when we got home we got a little surprise. Newborn puppies without their mom have to be bottle fed every two hours (even during the night). I knew it was a big responsibility, but I knew I would be saving a little puppy’s life. I had no idea what to name him for a couple days, while I was making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich I saw the name of the peanut butter said Jiffy. That’s when I knew his name. I bottle fed Jiffy for 5 weeks until we could give him away. I wanted to keep Jiffy so much, but we already have two other trouble makers. My aunt’s little neighbor wanted a puppy for her birthday, so my mom arranged for her and her dad to come over and look at him. The little girl’s dad decided that she could keep one, and that’s when Jiffy got a great new home. The girl decided to name him Bosco; it’s a cute name, but not one that I would pick. Bosco is two months old now and has a big green yard to run around in, a luxury pool in his backyard for him to swim in, and two little kids that love him to death. I am happy with the home that Bosco is in; I get to see him every other week. Bosco continues to grow like a weed, and he remembers me every time I come over.

© 2011 Kelly N


Author's Note

Kelly N
Bosco is getting huge! And he has yellow eyes now. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
Added on October 21, 2011
Last Updated on October 21, 2011

Author

Kelly N
Kelly N

Smiling faces, beautiful places, SC



About
I really don't like reading but when I get into a book I like I get so interested in it. My fav school subject is writing. I love being outside, and in the country. I love fried chicken!! I really lov.. more..

Writing
Bogus Bogus

A Story by Kelly N