Sisterly Love

Sisterly Love

A Stage Play by Kelly N
"

I wrote this a lonngggg time ago.

"

Sisterly Love

By Kelly Northup

 

            Kelly, her sister Michelle, and their mother were sitting at the table having dinner.  Kelly continuously asked Michelle questions.  “Where were you today Michelle?  Who were you with?  How long were you gone?  Are you going to be gone again tomorrow?” Kelly asked.  “Mom, tell Kelly to shut up!  She’s so aggravating!” Michelle shouted.  “Michelle go to your room and don’t come out until you can be nice to your sister!” Mother yelled.  Michelle got up and stomped off to her room and slammed the door.  When Kelly finished her meal she walked over to Michelle’s room.  “Knock! Knock!”  Kelly knocked on the door.  Nobody answered.  Kelly knocked again, “Knock! Knock!”  Michelle opened the door, “WHAT!” “Can I come in?” Kelly asked. “You can only come in if you leave in ten minutes.”  Michelle replied.  Kelly walked in.  “Wherever you go next time can I come? How long were you gone today?  Are you going to be gone again tomorrow?  Who were you with?  How long have you known them?”  Kelly asked.  “GET OUT! MOM!”  Michelle screamed.  Kelly ran to her room and went to bed and cried. Michelle was finally happy that she could get some time to herself.  Mother was relieved the bickering was over.

 

      No hard feelings to Michelle. Not a real story.

    True stories are similar to this though. I love you

    Michelle! Love you mom! For all the readers to

    know, I wrote this when I was seven-years old.

 

© 2011 Kelly N


My Review

Would you like to review this Stage Play?
Login | Register




Reviews

"Knock Knock!...

*bird*

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

181 Views
1 Review
Added on October 21, 2011
Last Updated on October 21, 2011

Author

Kelly N
Kelly N

Smiling faces, beautiful places, SC



About
I really don't like reading but when I get into a book I like I get so interested in it. My fav school subject is writing. I love being outside, and in the country. I love fried chicken!! I really lov.. more..

Writing
Bogus Bogus

A Story by Kelly N