Darkness

Darkness

A Poem by Kelsy Nicole May

Dis for “Darling what in the world are you doing?!?” and DAYUM and Dark and Desperate and Dear and Dwarf and Dumb and Dog and Door and Dang and Dip and Danny and Dracula and Dim and Day and Darn and Damn and Dirt and Drive and Die and whatever else starts with “D”. Let’s talk about this thing called Darkness. Little kids are afraid of it. But people wonder why? Why are you afraid of it? It won’t hurt you. Ha Ha. But the thing is lots of people are afraid of the Dark. It’s mostly ‘cause our own minds make up images. Images to scare us. You may trust your mind to see the world as it is, but you really shouldn’t. ‘Cause it’s all an illusion. Fake. Artificial. False. Faux. Bogus. Simulated. All that stuff. So, when your in the Dark, alone, in the quietness of the night, or anything like that,….don’t be afraid. Don’t like the images of the mind control your Fear. Remember it’s not really there. Just close your eyes again,…and enjoy the quiet. The Peace. The Loneliness. And rest,…rest your eyes. Go to freaking sleep already! *giggles* And Darling….Don’t let the monster in the closet get cha. Or the bed bugs. I heard they like little kids. ‘Cause their Delicious apparently. Like I would know. I’m not no freaking cannibal. Pfft,…you crazy people. <.< Geezus.

~Nyun of your business who I am~

© 2010 Kelsy Nicole May


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

198 Views
Added on April 6, 2010
Last Updated on April 6, 2010




Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5