What is Love?

What is Love?

A Poem by Kelsy Nicole May

What is Love?

L is for the very peculiar words out there. Like laugh and live and life and like and luminous and loathe and lobe and little and linger and lies and don’t forget liar and link and lot and light and look and leery and,…Ohh, what is this?

Love.

What is love you say? Well, we don’t always know. People think they are in love but as it turns out they were wrong. Very, very wrong. And you know, you don’t know you love someone until their gone or far away from you and you realize how much you miss that single person out of the millions and billions of others of this dreadful planet.

And you want to be with that person only, that you’d do anything for them. Do anything to be with them so your hear stops hurting. And when your with them and their with you and you don’t see anything else but them only.

Like the world stopped spinning in circles and you have butterflies in your tummy. But when your lips meet you know they love you back, and your safe with this person, otherwise they would’ve never kissed you in the first place.

…Anyways, this one special person means everything to you. And they would never hurt you. Or make you feel sad. And no one else could ever ruin what you have, And you just know that the future holds great things for the both of you. No matter what anyone else thinks.

And you never know,… things might go great for you, or her, or him, them, us, me, that old lady sitting on the beach in the park feeding the pigeons.

Everyone.

But some people may end up lonely because the don’t treat the people they love right. Did they ever really love them then? I have not a freaking clue.

Laugh it up. Ha, ha.

Your living right? So live your life to the fullest.

Love.

Hate.

Peace.

Meet.

All that happy stuff.

And sometimes love is just enough.

© 2010 Kelsy Nicole May


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

197 Views
Added on April 13, 2010
Last Updated on April 13, 2010