Two Mountains

Two Mountains

A Story by Kenfucius69

At the beginning of time, there stood two great mountains. These magical mountains grew over time, and were on opposite ends of the planet Tsaerb. Atop each of these mountains lived The Guardians of each mountain in a small, rounded hut surrounded by water. It was these two creatures that were the harbingers of happiness throughout all the land.

            The Guardians did such a wonderful job of protecting their mountains from evil that the mountains grew and grew, until they got too large to contain by The Guardians. In order to protect the mountains magical powers, a protecting invisible shield was made by The Guardians that kept the mountains’ magic from spreading too rapidly.

            The magic power contained in the mountains was pure liquid happiness. One day in Tsaerb, everyone could feel the power contained in the mountains; everyone was happy. The happiness contained in the mountains became too much for The Guardians to handle, and their houses sprung a leak of the liquid happiness! The grass of the mountains became enveloped in the liquid happiness, and brought new life to the area. However, the mountains no longer began to produce the liquid, causing happiness to slowly fade, and the mountains to erode. Slowly, the mountains turned to vague hills, and eventually turned to small strips of land, separated by large bodies of the liquid happiness.

           

© 2012 Kenfucius69


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Short and interesting tale. I like it because it is unique and engaging from start to finish. Well balance throughout the story. Takes skill to write so much in such few words. Thanks for the interesting read and write.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

356 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 9, 2012
Last Updated on February 9, 2012

Author

Kenfucius69
Kenfucius69

Flinton, PA



About
I love to write, and recently started making animation and music. I love comedy, and anything strange/weird/creative. more..

Writing
Wake Up Wake Up

A Poem by Kenfucius69