Story Time 002 a tale of love, a lesson in holding on

Story Time 002 a tale of love, a lesson in holding on

A Story by kenny

so, when we last left off, I basically met this girl, and spend like, 12 hours with her over 48 hours... and we had a blast. Now we had to go back home. and here we are!

so SHE added ME on myspace (prior to facebook being most popular social network). That is a rarity for beautiful women to add me not vise versa, strangely enough both of my major loves in life so far have done that...hrm... >.> anywho moving along, <.< so at this point, I'd send the occasional message, and get the occasional reply, but it was really my efforts that kept it going, because like most beautiful women, you have to text first, or no texting is going to happen for a while. Kinda like, when your parents are like, "clean your room it looks awful, and we always tell you to >:I " and you're like "I was gunna! you never give me a chance" yeah its that kinda deal. so anywho, we had some good talks, and to me the laughablest part occurs aboooouuuut two weeks after we met...

So we would have wonderful conversations, and I always thought there was chemistry, but the mind has a way of seeing things it wants to I suppose. So one day, she opens up with the line, "I think I'm in love..." and so at this point my heart was racing, and I was sooooooo happy. And she goes "and I think you might know the guy..." and also keep in mind, we hadn't talked about a single one of her friends. And I was tryin to keep my cool, and I was like "lol who?" embracing one of the most nerve racking moments of my life. And then my hopes and dreams plummeted like a lead anvil in a looneytoons skit. "Yeah, his names john." (...I'm kenny by the way... if you didn't see that up at the top bit there... yeup...)

So there goes my confidence for life! right? well, yeah. So I weather the whole john episode, didn't last too awful long, bout 5 months, who cares right? so then I'm like, boss, single again! two and a half days later, lost my shot... again. and then we enter a reign of terror... Josh the tyrannical ruler of all things f*****g horrible. but that deserves an entry all to its own. so yeh, that'll be part three. Not quite the piece part one was, I'll admit, but I'm more bitter than sad right now... oh well, I'll make sure to just get REALLY sad before I write part three, it'll be better, promise.

© 2011 kenny


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I wanna hear your version of Josh....... :/

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 22, 2011
Last Updated on September 22, 2011

Author

kenny
kenny

About
I mostly write sad poems, tongue in cheek poems, and poems about rocks :) more..

Writing
Measuring Measuring

A Poem by kenny