Broken reality

Broken reality

A Poem by Kira

I foresaw the upcoming suffer that I will take, but I accused this anticipation with lies and sorcery, thinking the suffer I went through was enough, hearing his treads within my mind and its getting closer every time I blinked, my stares shattered the reality as I looked around, creating threads soaked with fear and my swallowed cries, some of the threads suffocated me as I witnessed the suffer forming into him, the archetype, he was imperfect yet his carved smile perfected him. A monstrosity was before me, my anticipation was right but the begging speculations fooled me. The archetype wanted his masterpiece to be perfect, fitted into his omitted mind, he cut the immersed threads to free my hopeless form, only to start his own torture, and as I screamed, threads bursted and hanged me, chained into the wall of nothingness, but I endured and survived, getting used of this endless cycle and with his last clap of the applause, I was alone in the horizon with a small remains of him, shaped into small pieces of broken glass, telling me it wasn't real yet not some fantasy of my own. 

© 2017 Kira


Author's Note

Kira
What do you think of this one :)?

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Seems to be yet another nightmare.. maybe a desired one.. though you'd have the reader thik otherwise, perhaps. There's a super.surreal need for finding yourself in hot water yet professing to drift in the gentle shallows.

Another wildness.. a means of clearing the mind or.. romping in the hope of finding a desitnation?


Posted 7 Years Ago


Kira

7 Years Ago

I'm happy to see you thinking like this, my aim is to make people think differently to what they per.. read more
emmajoy

7 Years Ago

One's thoughts can be 'killers'! Tis best to open the window and let the sun shine in now and agai.. read more
Kira

7 Years Ago

True, I hope the sunshine finds its way to me :

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 14, 2017
Last Updated on January 14, 2017
Tags: reality, steps, suffer, sad, cry, mind

Author

Kira
Kira

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates



About
I try to see the good in life, But good things in life are hard to find. "Daughtry- it's not over" those words are describing my life perfectly more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..