ACT 2 - What Comes After

ACT 2 - What Comes After

A Chapter by Kevin Sheen Tiu
"

2nd chapter

"
Is it morning already? I didn't notice... I'm still sleepy, and my head hurts. I wanna stay asleep, but I can't. My consciousness says I gotta wake up, but my body just won't.
 
I'm so tired from last night. One must know that it's really hard to lose something precious to a man who is cool. Well anyways, where is that man?


Thinking about that guy, though, made me realize something. And this horrid fact shot my heart.

I'm a strong girl who's been tricked into sleeping with a really handsome random man I barely knew... How could this happen to me?
Ugh, super bad trip!


However... What's done is done. And I regret what I've done. I let my guard down 'cuz the man was awesome, even if he was a total stranger.

Guh, wake up you moron!!!

I woke up. My eyes felt very heavy... What time did we sleep last night, anyway?! Did we even take a rest?

I was lying sideways, facing my left. I knew there's only a blanket covering my body, and that I was wearing nothing.

"Vera." I heard someone call me. It seems like he's behind me. "Vera?" He called me again.

"Ah-... What is it?" I turned to face him. He was sitting at the edge, his back facing me. He wasn't wearing anything also! Only a little part of my blanket was covering his butt and front like a loin cloth.

He didn't look at me. "I just want you to know... You're my first woman." When he said that, I felt as if I was thrown away to somewhere so awesome that I couldn't grasp his general awesomeness.

Ah, what did he just say? I am also his first woman?! Kyaaah!!! xD

I sat up and leaned on his left shoulder while holding the blanket to cover me. "I am?" I asked him, smiling. He nodded, and this made me giggle. I'm not really sure why I'm happy, or why I should be. But because he was my first, and knowing that I was also his first, didn't seem to be a bad thing. His morning hair was so awesome, and he still smelled so good. "What perfume do you use?" I asked out of the blue. I'm just curious!

He smiled, "Devin Aramis."

"Wah, a classic one? That's awesome!" Hihihihi, he's so cute when he blushes... (*u*)
Kazimir stood up and faces me, his brown eyes shining. I stared at him, practically dazed. I think I'm feeling something much more different from that infatuation thing. I think it's... "So, Vera, wanna head down and eat breakfast?" He winked at me and offered a hand.

"Definitely!" I nodded. I'm hungry!!! xD

+---000---+

After changing, Kazimir and I went down to the so-called Lobby Lounge for breakfast.
On my way to the long buffet table, I took a look at the people at the stage playing the violin and the grand piano.
 Oh how I loved their music. They were playing "Open Arms". I very much admire that song... (^_^)

"Hahh..." I sighed. "I miss playing the piano," I murmured.

 It's not like anyone's gonna hear me anyway.

"You play the piano?" I jumped to the left and looked at the person who said that.

"Hah?!" KAZIMIR? "Ah- yes, I did... Back in my childhood days I used to play the piano during Christmas as a presentation for my whole family." My face was red, yet I answered him.

Kazimir smiled. "That's great."

"BUT!!!" I moved close to his face, winking at him, "That was the past! So you better keep your mouth shut! Okay?" ;)

"You can count on me." He grinned.

Oh Kazimir...

He isn't such a bad man after all. Usually strippers like him would leave their women, or I think it was the women who'd leave the men, but he stayed. He even confessed that I was his first, bwahaha. I guess letting my guard down for this person was right. But it still doesn't make me not regret what I've done to myself.

+---000---+

As I drank my cup of tea, I glanced at Kazimir taking a sip of his coffee.
 Again, "You're having coffee?" I wondered.

Always coffee? Does he really like coffee that much? Does he drink coffee three times a day? Does he have it for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and midnight snack? Hmm... A lot of questions were popping into my mind.

He put his cup down. "Coffee is my style." Simply said, I was amazed. This guy's got some sense.
"Do you wanna become a barista?" I asked. He shook his head, ah- that means a NO. Hm, so I guess he just likes drinking coffee, not making them himself.

"I'm a proprietor of certain things, Vera," he said. I wonder why he mentions my name like in after every sentence...

"Proprietor? Don't tell me...." No way. No way. Could it possibly be...? No, it couldn't be. I doubted the possibility that he might just be...

A woman dressed in a kimono suddenly comes over and bows to him, "おはよう�"ざいます、カジミルさま,"(Good morning, Lord Kazimir!) she greeted.

"Ah, お�'�"きですか、あやのさ�"。"(How are you, Ms. Ayano?)  Kazimir answered.

 What?! He knows Japanese?! And... Definitely, HE IS THE OWNER OF THIS HOTEL.

"No way!" I yelled, much to his surprise. "You own this place?!" I was superbly impressed and shocked.

He shyly nodded and smiles, "Haha... Yes...?" Now he blushes! (*u*) I can tell he's trying to be modest.

"Ah- I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to yell..." I covered my mouth. Sheesh, am I always this noisy?!

It seems like Ms. Ayano needed some signatures from Kazimir for some important things... It's not like I can understand what they were talking about, I can see it from their actions. (-___-)

After the short meeting they have, Kazimir then faces me and puts his head in his hand, smiling again at me. "What?" My cheeks were turning red again... (O//o) Oh, the shame!

"I was wondering... What kind of job do you do, Ms. Vera?" Now he's being formal with me? Yeah right! (=u=)

"Umm... It's quite hard to explain, Mr. Kazimir..." I looked at my cup and bit my lip. My job is quite an embarrassing thing to explain. My job isn't really normal for normal people.

"Call me Kazimir." Oh great now he changes the way I should call him. I feel like he's condescending me. He doesn't dare do that...

"Ah- Oh.. If it's OK with you..." Dude, you called me miss and now that I am calling you mister you don't want that, HUH?! (-__-)

He smirked, "Yes, Kazimir... Vera." Heck he changed it again! What's the matter with this guy?

Ugh, get that smirk out of your face! "I kill people," I answered terribly. ^_^ BWAHA, HOPE HE DIDN'T MISINTERPRET IT.

It took like 5 seconds for him to speak again... What a long pause, I thought he was in a frozen frame, just staring at me. Then suddenly he replied, "I see."

Well... NO OTHER REACTION?? HUH??

"You are a cop," he pointed at me and it was like I was shot with a gun.

NO I AM NOT!!!! (>_<) GET IT! JUST GET!!!

It felt insulting. Those cops are weak! Don't you dare compare them to me!

 "I am soldier, sniper, specifically, and I work for the Russian Parliament." I began to say, but I looked down again, now feeling ashamed. "Well... It's kind of embarrassing to say stuff like this, huh..." I musn't look at Kazimir's eyes, or else...

"Russia, huh," he uttered. Is there something wrong?

"A-anyways..." I stood up and pulled my things together. "I must take my leave... Thank you again, Kazimir." I must go home already. My parents must be worrying like crazy!

He also stood up and offered me his hand. "It was nice meeting you, Vera." He smiled. He's so handsome I just want to chew him up!

I automatically accepted his hand and did the handshake. I thought after the repeated introduction I'd be able to go home... But when I was going to let go of his hand, he suddenly pulled me towards him and kissed me. I was startled, but took it anyways. It's heaven whenever he does that to me.

+---000---+

I was fetched later on by my personal driver, my red head aunt, Mrs. Stroganov.

"доьрое утро!"(Good morning!)  She said to me.
I waved my hand and said, "При�™ет..."(Hello...) and got into the car.

As we moved, I stared at the hotel building, imagining what it was like to be with a guy like Kazimir. I was brought to his hotel and lost my viriginity just last night, but he was a really nice guy. I'd definitely miss him.

I never thought I'd get to feel this way about him, and this is the first time I've ever felt like this in the past years of my entire life. I think that feeling just turned into something more serious... But I doubt I'd see him again anyways.

Sigh...  до с�™идания ...(Good bye) Kazimir.... My first man... And my first love.





© 2018 Kevin Sheen Tiu


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
Added on May 9, 2018
Last Updated on May 9, 2018
Tags: romance, hot, house, love, friendship, first time, family, comedy, adventure


Author

Kevin Sheen Tiu
Kevin Sheen Tiu

Philippines



About
I'm Kevin Sheen Tiu - a used-to-be passionate writer who's now stressed about college. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Kevin Sheen Tiu