Welcome To Talesville

Welcome To Talesville

A Chapter by Kevin Dean
"

The introduction chapter. Readers beware.

"
Hello and welcome to Talesville I am your host for the duration of the book and you may call me the Storykeeper. I am going to be leading you on this venture into the unknown adventures of some of your favourite fairy tale creatures and characters but be forewarned. These are not the stories you are told right before bed oh no these are somewhat different. Somewhat strange. Somewhat twisted. A newer version of the stories you have come to know and love. My version an version that will take you into the likes of dark and dreerie forests, Villages that will make feel that living in your world is like a heaven but before we embark on this endeavour together you must learn my rules and learn them for I will not tolerate any form of miscommunication. The rules of Talesville are as follow.

1. You must always address me as the Storykeeper.

2. Remember to be scared.

3. Do not put down this book for a second.

4. Follow all of the above.

Now that we are in an agreement let us begin the first tale of this book. It all starts in a forest where Little Red Riding Hood was practising her ballet.


© 2013 Kevin Dean


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
Added on September 7, 2013
Last Updated on September 7, 2013
Tags: Intro, Dark, Gloom, Scary


Author

Kevin Dean
Kevin Dean

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia



About
At only 24 years old Kevin has already got four Self-Published Novels in the world wide market. Writing since the age of six has kept him busy for more than twenty years. His signature style is a comb.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Kevin Dean


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Kevin Dean


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Kevin Dean