Part Three: breaking boundaries

Part Three: breaking boundaries

A Chapter by Khyrro

He stood in shock as the girl stood before him. Slung over her shoulders was a little boy probably her brother, on his face the sweetest smile he had ever seen. The little boy seemed so innocent yet his sister obviously scarred by whatever type of life she had been through.
"Who are you?" Jack managed to sputter out, his eyes reflected how scared he was, or rather maybe how releaved he was.
"Sadie..... And this is Sam, my brother." she spoke in quick worried sentences, "Who are you?" Out of curiosity I asked myself the same question and came up with nothing, but Sam and so he replied with that pitiful rap up of who i was. Of course thats all she really asked didn't she, a name? Though sometimes, like in his case, names give nothing.
"Sam" Being him his voice sounded strange, awkward even, to the point where perhaps it didn't seem his real voice, but rather an explanation. "Nice to meet you" he added as an eerie silence fell on the forest.
(( not done yet ))


© 2011 Khyrro


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
Added on September 16, 2011
Last Updated on September 16, 2011


Author

Khyrro
Khyrro

About
I'm a 13 year old girl who just loves writing. I'm not the best out there, but people say I'm good and so why not share it? Anyway have fun reading my stories. I have written multiple unfinished stori.. more..

Writing