I needed a friend.

I needed a friend.

A Story by Kierstin

I used to have a fairly decent life. That is, before this all happened to me. My friends, and family and even ex-boyfriends felt sorry for me. One thing i cannot stand is people feeling sorry for me.

My life was was turned upside down in a million diffirent ways. The boyfriend broke up with me, friends stopped calling, and family stopped coming around. All because of him. My dad, I knew from the start of my life that my dad had a horrible temper, but never would i have guessed it would have escladed this far.

It pains me inside to even think about this but i have to. My dad killed my mother. And i watched. I was helpless. No idea what to do... So i ran. I ran as fast and as hard as i possibly could away from him. I loved my mother, but i knew she would have wanted me to run. I didnt know where i was going, but i ran, I ended up at the hospital. In my dad's rage he had thrown me accrose the room, and my hand hurt like hell. When i got to the hospital i was trying to think of a story to tell them about what happened to my hand because i was fairly certin that it was broken. When the doctor asked what happened, i just blurted it alll out. The true story. I was suprised by myself.But i knew it was the right thing to do. So they fixed mt hand, But there was still another problem. I had no one to take care of me, I didnt have any other family other than my parents. I was an orphan..

I was put into foster care. But just like you imagined, no one wanted a teenage girl.. With all the mental problems they thought i had because of my mom's tragic death. So i lived in that gross state provied house with all the other teenagers who had no place to go.

I decided to start preparing for when i was 18 and could move out of this place. I was only 16 now, so i still had 2 years ahead of me, I got a part time job at the local supermarket. Everyday when school went out, i went straight there.

The person i bagged fo was only 19. He was kinda weird though. And then i got to know him. Turns out he had to go through almost the same thing as me. His parents died so he had to be put in foster care. When i told him i was in the same ordeal he stared at me as if he thought i was a lunitiac.

Then he said do you wan to get out. I was completly in shock. I mean this guy and i have only known each other for about 3 months. And he wanted to "adopt" me. He said that he really liked me as a friend, and he knew what i have to go through. He wanted to help.

So they next day i was out of the state provided house and into his. I was so grateful for this man, he changed my life. I no longer felt as if i was a freak or a loner. I acctually had a home, and life. I was happy. For the first time after my dad killed my mom, i was truly happy. I thank this man every day for taking me in. If it wasnt for him who knows where i would be today, I guess all i needed was a friend....

© 2009 Kierstin


Author's Note

Kierstin
This is fake story, just to let you know.. Hope you like it though :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I don't like it.
I LOVE IT.


Posted 14 Years Ago


Wow..thats whoa. Very very well done!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
2 Reviews
Added on June 14, 2009

Author

Kierstin
Kierstin

FL



About
Okay, lets see... i obviously love to read and write because here i am!! but this is really the first time i have ever shared any of my writing with anyone, but i totally understand (and encourage) cr.. more..

Writing
You You

A Poem by Kierstin


What i want What i want

A Poem by Kierstin


Im sorry Im sorry

A Poem by Kierstin