Chapter II: Rendezvous with Death

Chapter II: Rendezvous with Death

A Chapter by Alex Vidmar
"

The reader meets up with Death. NOTE!!!!! This is the SECOND part of a book I am Writing!!!

"

      Well, well, well… will you look at this; a new arrival!  Hmmmm, you aren’t due here for another seventy-nine years.  Oh well, I’m not complaining; one less soul for me to worry about!

     

      Aha you’re awake; welcome, my dear friend, to your fate.  Purgatory.  Why; because you have some unfinished business to attend to.  Unfortunately, it was not your time to die, and you were the victim of a psychopathic murderer.

     

      Who am I, you ask?  Who am I?  You’re f*****g joking right?  What?  You say you do not recognise me?  Has your mind been twisted by movies and by comics and that horrid TV show, “The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy”?  Goddamn, I’m the motherfucking Grim Reaper for Lucifer’s f*****g sake!

      You see, being the one who decides the fates of all souls, I have to make many decisions regarding every soul I collect; where they go, who remains as paranormal activity, who to destroy, and the list goes on.  As for you, I have chosen to give you a second chance at life.  However, in order to stay alive, you must redeem your soul, and the only way for you to do that is to save these lives from being destroyed.

      Oh, do not worry about me, I’ll get them all later in life; I have an eternity and a half to reach my quota.  So here is what I’m going to do.  I’m going to take you with me and show you those you must save.  All I mean by that is that you must prevent them from being in a certain place at a certain time.

      Actually, I’m just f*****g with your tiny f*****g mind!  I just know how much you love this whole game of death.  In fact, I have chosen you to be my successor.  No, there is no scythe; but there is a black cloak and the power to manipulate anything in the world of the Living to your advantages.  This can be a great deal of fun and can also provide tons of entertainment, if you know how to use it correctly!

      However, you’ll lose this power if you do not collect your daily quota of souls, and if you fail, then you’ll burn in Hell for all eternity.

      Now, what I’m going to do is show you a montage of all of my best works.  I’m going to show you all the fun you can have being me.  However, you should pay careful attention; because each of these deaths is extremely special in their own ways, and you need to be creative or else you’ll bore yourself to life.

      Do you understand me?  Good, then onto our first victim.



© 2012 Alex Vidmar


Author's Note

Alex Vidmar
Alright, I'm going to give it to you straight: be harsh, be blunt, but be specific about what you liked and disliked. I will consider all suggestions, and if you find there is anything that should be rewritten or replaced or deleted, tell me using P.S (paragraph #. Sentence # of said paragraph) format, and I will be sure to take your ideas into account!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Well I am not quite sure how to write this comment here because words fail me as I try to search my brain for a worthy response. Well I guess one word can sum it all up because upon reading this I was engrossed by your details and drawn to the plot and its actors. Greatly penned.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I love how you've written this book. Making the reader apart of it. I love it so far. Nicely done.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Well I am not quite sure how to write this comment here because words fail me as I try to search my brain for a worthy response. Well I guess one word can sum it all up because upon reading this I was engrossed by your details and drawn to the plot and its actors. Greatly penned.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

A nice second chapter. I like the conversation and his task. Being a collector of souls can be a hard task. Thank you for the excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


Yeeaaahh this makes a lot more sense now.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

224 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 3, 2012
Last Updated on April 8, 2012


Author

Alex Vidmar
Alex Vidmar

Wakefield, RI



About
I'm twenty-two years old and a musician at heart, but I took up writing five years ago. I'm hoping to get published somewhere, so I'm trying out this site. Please be honest in your reviews. Be cr.. more..

Writing
Shy Shy

A Poem by Alex Vidmar


Islands Islands

A Poem by Alex Vidmar



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Surrounded Surrounded

A Chapter by Alex Vidmar


Die Die

A Chapter by Alex Vidmar