Chapter 2-Invasion of the Ham

Chapter 2-Invasion of the Ham

A Chapter by Kingnerduli
"

The real action has begun.

"
The sun falls behind the trees on the horizon, much faster than it usually would. The calm winds blow the leaves through village center; emanating a horrible, unusual smell that only Mikey realized. The clueless villagers couldn't smell the stench. Something was off, unusual, absurd. LazLow approaches him happily. "Dude, I got the security job!" Mikey stares at him. "Do you not smell that?" LazLow replies quickly, "No, but nice try. I've got a job to do." As he turns away, Mikey grabs his wrist. "You need my help." LazLow shrugs and leads him to the back of the red curtain hiding backstage. "This is where the magic happens, Mikey."
Love, tending to sound equipment overheard the conversation and turns to Mikey. "You can't be back here, Mike. Security reasons." Mikey grabs his shirt by the collar and pulls him close. "Something's going on. I have this pain in my head. Wrongdoings occur after these headaches! Let me assist in security." Love stutters, "N-no, we just can't allow that! S-security!" LazLow whines a bit. "Sorry, Mikey. Time to go." And they leave backstage together, followed by LazLow letting Mikey into the crowd off awaiting fans. The curtains roll to the sides, the show begins.
A dark male figure steps forward on the stage, an echoing voice shouts, "I want you... To want me!"
The lights flicker on brightly, Mikey is blinded, his ears drowning out with a louder, longer beep. His senses fail him. He faints. His eyes blur, watering, unconscious. The last words he hears are shouting among the people. "Someone call a doctor! Doctor Cloud!" "Yes? Yes? Oh, dear! Clear the area!" Out.
A body looks on from the dark beyond the horizon over the village. An ominous chuckle and a dark, deep voice projects, "Yes. No defense. Check. Innocent villagers. Check. Airbase down. Check. Excellent." Fires blew up heat from the cement runways to the grassy forests. The tower collapses to the runway, glass shattering and stone crumbles everywhere. "Let us move. We must make use of our time while we have the opportunity." And he rides down into the forests towards the village.
Reality blurs to correct as Mikey opens his eyes from unconsciousness. "What? Everyone move! We're in serious danger! A vision! A vision of fire from the deepest pits of Hell are approaching! It is the Invasion of the Ham!"
LazLow rubs his face. "Just go and lay down. Get some rest" Mikey carefully gets up, his aching back annoying him. "I'm not lying to you! We all need to hide!" Annoyed groans come from the crowd.
"Not again!"
"He's gone completely mad..."
"Don't worry us!"
Alarming hovering overhead.
"Duck!"
Cages. They flying down faster than anyone can react. Everyone is suddenly trapped in black, metal cages. "Help, let us out of here!"
"I told you all. I'm not crazy. I'm not lying. I'm perfectly, in every way, right." Mikey looks around at everyone. "Never doubt my incredible senses." A dark, deep, maniacal laugh. "Sort, organize, ship out. Males, females, elders, Mikey."
Shifting the furries between cages to organize them in rows and columns, cages only contains males, females, elders, and a smaller cage only containing Mikey. "Why must I be separated?" The dark figure stands tall in front of the cages. "You are their success. But with you on my side, metallic slave, I'm invincible!" He turns, walking around the cages. "Males will be shipped North. Females are shipped West. Elders South." Various terrified gasps and cries come from the crowd of captive innocents.
"You monster!"
"They'll die!"
"You'll be sorry for your sinfulness!"
The figure laughs. "Not South, fools. They'll be shipped East. Then South. Six. Feet. Under." He laughs and walks away. "Ship them out of my sight!" Helicopters lift them to their designated areas. "Time to freshen this wasteland into my palace." Whipping Mikey with an elastic, shocking whip, the current zips through his veins, boiling his blood. He screams in pain. "Metallic slave! I think you should start by building a me-bot."
"Bite me."
"Try me." The whip crackled with energy. A repeating scream.


© 2016 Kingnerduli


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on August 21, 2016
Last Updated on August 23, 2016
Tags: Furry


Author

Kingnerduli
Kingnerduli

PA



About
There isn't much: Gamer Builder Furry Artist Author Student A combination of above more..

Writing
Credits Credits

A Chapter by Kingnerduli