Pick Up These Dead Stones.

Pick Up These Dead Stones.

A Poem by Onyia-Ali, Kingsley Chukwuebuka Benson
"

Victory of God, and Messengers of His Words.

"
Picked Up These Dead Stones.

Picked up these dead stones thrown at you, by various Chalkboard, chocolates, sweet pepperto, and chewing gums.
We built an empire with God magnanimity in charge.
Play, love, and life is a game.

With each prudence and credence rapt
Together, you'll lead, and last longer when
You must've listened to His rules, and regulations.
This is an established covenant; the kingdom and the subjects are One in holy matrimony first, or you'll fizzle out like a vapour, to Your assistant in Jerusalem.

You know,
It has been a rough long
Journey that bled and wept like cubs in
The forest, and healed like leopards without spot.
But pretence, class, figures, and numbers of enemies and friends
Moving like the waves of the sea that come and go!

We left anyway; the shores of Bethlehem after some years of Tidous works and pains married each other.
Where quadruplets were born
Out of weak wedlock, and succession,
Necessity of God intervention and kingdom birth itself out of Willingness than complacency.
This is walking; words are beautification; navigating the self Interest of men of all generations.

Now, 'll you shine and sing this national
Anthem with us?
But, in your own identity, and language lost in the shore of Imperialism, and slavery made it a w***e, astonishing the God's.

Aren't you happiness?
But never forget while speaking
In the tongue
Of new Nigeria citizen;
Reverencing the image of God, who deemed it fit to struck with His fingers, Holy spirit descended, causing the world to marvel at Various stages of wonders are important than women.

You should know I; and my father.
You who wants to lead the Israelites; this is an everlasting covenant.

@ 2022
September 11th

© 2022 Onyia-Ali, Kingsley Chukwuebuka Benson


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

My friend. This is what poetry suppose to be. You bled to paper.
Aren't you happiness?
"But never forget while speaking
In the tongue
Of new Nigeria citizen;
Reverencing the image of God, who deemed it fit to struck with His fingers, Holy spirit descended, causing the world to marvel at Various stages of wonders are important than women."
I liked the above lines. I wonder our we dreamers? Seeking peace in God, maybe we need to seek peace in each other? Thank you for sharing the outstanding poetry. I hope, our words are being heard. This poem needs to be read by everyone.
Coyote



Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

My friend. This is what poetry suppose to be. You bled to paper.
Aren't you happiness?
"But never forget while speaking
In the tongue
Of new Nigeria citizen;
Reverencing the image of God, who deemed it fit to struck with His fingers, Holy spirit descended, causing the world to marvel at Various stages of wonders are important than women."
I liked the above lines. I wonder our we dreamers? Seeking peace in God, maybe we need to seek peace in each other? Thank you for sharing the outstanding poetry. I hope, our words are being heard. This poem needs to be read by everyone.
Coyote



Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

A moving write. Something to think about. Well done.
Thanks.

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2550 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 11, 2022
Last Updated on September 22, 2022
Tags: Love, Life, Union, God's Willing, Trust, Faith, Joy, Perseverance, Triumphant Entry, Divine, Grace, Mercy, Precious, Marvelous, NewNigeria, Favour.

Author

Onyia-Ali, Kingsley Chukwuebuka Benson
Onyia-Ali, Kingsley Chukwuebuka Benson

Enugu, Eastern, Nigeria, Nigeria



About
A student, from University of Nigeria, Nsukka. A writer of Poems, Short stories and Play and (Novel*) Note: Poetry can not be subjected to any single definition. We know, of course, there are num.. more..

Writing