Marie

Marie

A Poem by Ohio Junk Force
"

Self love

"
Hello Marie you beautiful human being.
Is what I would of said to my younger self. Also I'm truly and utterly sorry that I've hurt you physically and mentally. You deserved to be treated as if you were a queen. But what you received was the polar opposite. I wish I could talk to you face to face Marie. I wish I could tell you how beautiful you are. How precious your pale ivory skin was, with the utmost tiny bit of freckles. Your memorizing big blue eyes with lengthy eyelashes. How you parted your long brown luscious hair down the center. How you thought you were too tall but you were the perfect height. How stunning your body really was. How you didn't give yourself enough credit for who you really were. I'm sorry I hide your body in big baggy clothes that were two times your size. How you always had to wear big hoodies or shirts with long sleeves to hide what I called fat. What I was seeing wasn't really there.

© 2020 Ohio Junk Force


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

19 Views
Added on June 3, 2020
Last Updated on June 3, 2020
Tags: Self love, beautiful, young, inspirational

Author

Ohio Junk Force
Ohio Junk Force

About
Got Junk? Cleveland Junk Removal Company Kicks Junk to the Curb! Most homeowners and businesses know how fast junk piles up. It's overwhelming, and tackling it yourself is messy, time-consuming and ex.. more..