A Very Strange Place

A Very Strange Place

A Story by Kitonic
"

This story is weird.

"
  I found myself in a field with grass as green as emerald and a sapphire blue sky. Though I was conscious and alive, I could not move. Or would it be more correct to say that no matter where I ran it felt like I was going nowhere. I had no need for food or water it seemed like my bodily function were completely removed long ago. So, with nothing else to do, I just waited.
Time seemed to stand still as I just sat there, absorbed by the view of ever moving clouds and a gentle breeze that swayed the blades of grass. I had no recollection of before I was here. Who I was and what I was doing were a complete mystery to me. Reaching into the depths of my mind, only vague memories and phrases came to me. But then, something had happened.
A fluff of white and brown hopped across my vision. It's poofy tail and long droopy ears deemed this creature as nothing more unmistakable than a bunny rabbit. It was cute and fluffy with an unusually dopey grin. Wait, can rabbits grin? Oh, it didn't matter. For weeks I had been alone and finally I found something to bond with.
It hopped, one, two, and then three more steps towards me. I was excited and giddy that such a beauty and gentle thing would aknowledge my presence so immediately. As I kneeled down for the cute thing to get closer another more alarming sound came from the sky. A siren forcibly pulled my attention upwards and staggering fear filled my very core.
Plane. plane. A plane was heading straight for me! Smoke was billowing from it's engines and the cockpit was pitchblack devoid of any captain. I was frozen. I knew my legs wouldn't take me anywhere and that it was useless to even try. I could only watch as fate was bearing down on my life.
The nose of the plane approached rapidly and within moments it was only ten meters away. I was about to close my eyes and accept my fate when I saw the bunny leap into action. It jumped at the last conceivable moment in front of the nose of the plane. Its body bent inwards on it's back and outwards deflecting the plane backwards into the sky! I-I couldn't stand, I couldn't talk, gods I couldn't barely even think!
A how did this happen? How does this work?!? What world am I in???? I was on the ground staring upwards into a sunny blue sky. The rabbit that saved me hopped into my vision sniffing and rubbing against me. It was apparent that I was in a very strange place.

© 2018 Kitonic


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
Added on January 25, 2018
Last Updated on January 25, 2018
Tags: Weird, Dream, Mystery, Stuck, Trapped, Fiction

Author

Kitonic
Kitonic

Writing
Snow Day Snow Day

A Story by Kitonic


The Jail The Jail

A Story by Kitonic